"We get that your his wife and the closest thing we have to a mother but we don't need your opinion." I added in.

"What do y'all want me to do? I can't do shit! It's the past, we could only move forward from this as a family." Tac said.

"Tac man I love you with my heart and you taught me how to be a man but at this moment, you ain't shit but a sperm donor." Isaac grabbed a water out the fridge and walked out.

We may have been overreacting but Tac made sure we were all close, he had days where we would just stay in the house and bond telling each other every single thing. I could get over this because I couldn't hold grudges but Alyssa she'll be the last one to forgive.

"What do I do Alli?" Tac asked.

"Go back in time and tell Alyssa the truth." I walked out going to check on my baby.

"Why didn't you tell them?" I overheard Jen ask.

"If I told them what I have they would think I was using it as sympathy, I'll tell them soon enough." Tac replied, his voice saddened.

"You have what?" I asked walking slowly towards him.

"Alli I don't think you should-"

"Tac you have what?!" I repeated cutting him off raising my voice.

"Alli I have-"

Alyssa King | Lys💎

"Two more shots of Ciroc." JC ordered knowing it was my favorite drink.

We were at my karaoke bar for a date night and we was getting 'drunk'. I obviously told Deek to change my shots to water since I haven't told Jayceon I'm pregnant. Every time I tried something came up so I decided to do it in my own special way after fourth of July.

"Lysssaaaa." JC slurred, he was always a lightweight could never hold his liquor. This was only his tenth shot and he was already tipsy, I shook my head at him laughing.

"Yes baby?" I asked smiling.

"Let's go sing for these people." He slurred grabbing my hand walking us to the stage.

"What you wanna sing?" I asked.

"Imma surprise you." I watched as he told DJ wreck what song we wanted to sing and waited until it came on.

"Our song." I smiled hearing the beginning beat of it.

"You got niggas and I got bitches but I want you, I want you to turn up on me every night when I see better recognize when I see you." We sung in unison smiling at each other.

"I really want you, you, you. Hit the club for you, you, you. Light skin got you new, new, do. Even look like Lauren London too I be tripping, but this money ain't. Hit the strip, check my money length. Sorry if my whip covered in dank cause I've been rollin' with this skunk all day." I sung while he hummed the lyrics.

"All these bitches know that you're my nigga. I ain't trippin' off of any of your niggas cause I don't care about your nigga, four niggas, five niggas, six niggas, I ain't give a shit about shit, nigga." He grabbed my hand swaying us back and forth.