Chapter 40

My eyes drifted open to see a gorgeous man sleeping peacefully. He looked so innocent and relaxed. We both had no clothes on from last night, which was fantastic, but we didn't care. It's only been my second time with Simon, but it got better already. I'm seriously in love with this guy aren't I?

Simon had currently had his arm wrapped around me so we were sleeping closely together. My head was in his chest and under his chin. I didn't move incase I woke him up so I just stayed there and day dreamed listening to his heart beat.

Then I remembered we were going home today. Urg. I wanted to stay here forever. I love it when it's just us two. Don't get me wrong, I love the other guys but it's even better when it's just us two. It felt brilliant to be able to go out with my boyfriend and we didn't get spotted. I mean he has 3 million subscribers so it was hard to be out in public. But this was so worth the wait. Only a few months left of school then finally we can tell everyone everything. Including my mum...and Lily. If we make up that is. I do miss her and I do still feel guilty but it can't be helped.

I felt Simon started moving around the bed. That suggests he's awake. I rose my head up to be greeted by Simon's morning eyes. They aren't as blue as they normally are but they still looking amazing.

"Morning beautiful," he smiled brushing my hair back. I blushed and buried my head in his chest. He knows I don't take compliments but still does it but it does make my heart flutter. Simon chuckled and pulled me closer to him. His morning cuddles are amazing.

Eventually, I got out of bed leaving cold air in the bed for Simon. I heard him groan, begging for me to come back. So instead I decided to tease him buy bending over right in front of him so I could get my clothes together. Simon silently moaned and pulled me back into bed. I tried to pull away but he wasn't having any of it.

"Simon I need to shower," I giggled whilst Simon started kissing my neck.

"5 more minutes please? I don't wanna go home I wanna stay here with you."

I rolled my eyes and pulled away trying to play hard to get. However, when your in bed with Simon Minter it's hard to say no.

***

"You got everything?" Simon asked. I nodded as we headed out the door and dumped our suitcases in the boot of his car. It was 2pm so we were running late because we had accidentally stayed in bed for longer then we should've. Woops.

Once that was done, we walked over to the reception to give the keys back. We was greeted by a young guy with black hair in a quiff and a massive nose.

"Hope you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon," he smiled. We both smiled in return and walked off, hand in hand. I don't want him to leave me. Why is it so hard to leave this boy?

***

Finally, we were back in Romford, hooray (!)

The car journey was funny. We were mucking around by playing random hip hop songs in the car really loud and dancing. Then he bought me McDonald's and he stole a chip of mine and wouldn't give it back so I drunk most of his drink and yeah...guess you can tell what happened after that...we play fighted...again!

"Don't leave me," Simon pouted as he parked outside my house. I grabbed his hand, took off my seatbelt and smiled.

"I had an amazing time, thank you boo."

"Me too, no thank you," he responded pulling me in for a cuddle. This was going to be my last cuddle with Simon for at least 24 hours so we definitely made it worth it. A few moments later, we pulled away before looking at each other in the eyes again. Before we knew it, our lips brushed against each other's.

"Bye Simon," I smiled getting out the car.

"Bye Layla," he smiled back. Before I knew it, he was gone. Again.

I sighed and opened my front door. As it closed, I was greeted by my mum looking mad.

"Where have you been?!" She bellowed. She seemed angry.

Shit...

Ohhhh shitttt!!

Lol that picture of Simon hahahaha.

Hope you guys had a great day!

Lots of love,

Ellaaaa x