Chapter 13

"Hey sexy!!" Jj shouted running towards me. I playfully screamed as he pulled me in for a hug. We started laughing in the hug, I swear he dribbled on me. I still love his laugh, I so want it. It makes me so happy.

"Ello Ello juicy mofo!" I shouted, pulling away from the hug. Jj laughed as he performed a fan girl expression in front of me. I playfully slapped him as he was aiming it at me.

"Your a mong," I beamed. Jj gave me a death glare before running outside to talk to Simon, who was getting my bag. Simon insisted he'd take my bag, I'm not lazy I promise. I laughed to myself before I saw the little man himself, Vik. He waved at me from the stairs as I waved back giggling.

"So your just gonna stand there?" I winked. Vik jumped down the stairs before running towards me. He flumped himself on me as we hugged. I let out a "umpf" but I was okay. I managed to keep my balance.

"Where's Josh?" I asked pulling away from the hug. Simon and Jj were coming inside now I could hear them coming up the stairs, but I pretended I didn't know.

"He's out with Freya," Vik said, trying hard not to laugh.

"What's so fun...." I didn't have time to finish off my sentence because I felt hands on my waist, pinching each side lightly. I screamed and turned around to see Simon.

"Cheeky..." I shouted, slapping him lightly on his chest and stomach, as he close the door with his foot. We were all laughing, Jj the loudest of course. Jj ran up the stairs with my bag, cackling evilly. I gasped in a joking manner.

"Come back here you piece of shit!" I shouted, running after him up the stairs. Just as I was on the 5th step, I felt someone pick me up. I kinda hoped it was Vik, but I'm way to heavy to Vik and his little arms. I turned my head around to see Simon. We both laughed as he carried me up the stairs, after Jj. Simon is the only one who actually picks me up and play fights with me, I'm so happy to call him my best friend!

Once we got up the stairs, he put me down. At that point, I remembered what happened when I first came, when I fell onto him. That's probably why he carried me. I blushed at my thought, hiding my face from Simon. He lifted my chin up and whispered in my ear.
"Let's find Jj." He grabbed my hand. His hands, they were so soft and big. They made my hands feel so warm.

We ran into his room. Was Jj in here? Simon pulled me towards his wardrobe, his hand still in mine. He opened it and pulled out some masks and capes.

"Here put these on, we're gonna do it in style!" He whispered letting go of my hand and giving me a cape and mask. I got the zebra mask and a batman cape. When I was putting on my cape, I noticed I was still in my school uniform! Shit!

"Erm, Simon, I'm still in my uniform."

"Oh, well we have no time to change. Just be careful where you go, I mean I'm sure the lads don't wanna see your skirt rise up!" He chuckled. I gave him a sarcastic death glare, before grabbing his hand, so his hand was in mine, and pulling him out of his room. Just as I was about to step out of his room, he stopped moving causing me to fall back on him. He pulled me into his chest, the other hand of his on my waist. We looked at each other in the eyes. Ah his pearls. He moved his head closer to mine, our noses touching. I shaked my head so our noses moved like how cats do. We smiled at my movement. He moved closer. Is he going to kiss me? No he couldn't be. I closed my eyes, prepared for what he was going to do.

"Let's go kick some ass, Batwoman," he huskily whispered. I opened my eyes and nodded.

"Right on it Batman," I winked. We both smiled and separated, but our hands were still in each other's.

Is it Simon or Vik I'm falling for? I thought it was Vik, but I think I might be falling for Simon instead...

Hi guys!

Eyyy 2 chapters in 1 day?! Waaaa! I might not update tomorrow, I don't know, but I did 2 chapters today just instead!

I'm hope your enjoying it so far because I'm loving righting it. Also, thank you for nearly 400 reads and 30 votes! That's insane!! Thank you all so much!!

In the next chapter, I promise, something saucy will happen, but I'm not saying what or who with... ;)

This is my favourite picture of Simon in this chapter, so I might have to change the cover to this picture hehe.

Lots of love,

Ella xxx