Chapter 15

I woke up to being in a bed I didn't recognise. Where am I?

I started slightly moving around in the bed. I felt extremely sore down below and didn't have any clothes on. I frowned and tried to get out of bed until I felt an arm around me. At that point, it all hit me.

I've just slept with Simon!!

Carefully, I slid out of Simon's arms and out of the bed. Luckily, I didn't manage to wake him up. I groaned in pain as I started getting my clothes together. Once they were all together, I started to panic. Where are my knickers?! Great...

I got dressed without my panties and flew out of Simon's room. I'll look for them later. I don't want to wake him up. I tiptoed down the hall until I reached my room. My stuff was still packed. Shit. First things first, I need to take some pills.

I walked down stairs until I made it into the kitchen. I started hunting through the cupboards until I was greeted with a muscular morning voice from behind.

"What are you doing?" He asked. I turned around to see Vik. Well at least it wasn't Simon. I don't wanna speak to him, he probably regrets it. I can't avoid him forever though.

"Looking for some paracetamol, do you have any?"

"Yeah it's in this one," Vik yawned opening the 2 cupboard down to my left. He pulled out a box and gave it to me before giving me and himself a glass of water.

"Thank you."

"No problem," he smiled sitting down with his drink.

"Why you up this early?" I asked sipping the water. This better get rid of the pain. I cannot be dealing with this today.

"I'm a morning person I guess. Why you still in your clothes from yesterday? I thought you had a shower?" He asked confused, rubbing his eyes. I looked down. Well at least it's not obvious it's my school uniform. Oh dear. What am I gonna say? Oh yeah I had sex with Simon last night even though I'm 17 and I forgot my clothes?

"Oh ermmm," I trailed off, "I was so tired I couldn't be bothered to unpack so I jumped straight into bed."

"Oh sure, because I knocked on your door last night and there was no response," Vik challenged. He knew when I was lying. Dammit. Why do I have to be so crap at lying?!

"I must've been fast asleep," I shrugged, taking another sip of my water.

"I'm gonna go an get changed, I'll see you in abit," I said, brushing my hand on Vik's shoulder as I walked past him.

He didn't buy it...

Fuck...

I dashed back up the stairs and into my room. I hate lying. I groaned to myself and unzipped my bag. Time to unpack. I seriously couldn't be bothered.

Finally I was finished. Hooray at last. I smiled to myself and flopped onto my bed. I picked up my phone from my bed and started going through my phone. The pills had kicked in at last so I wasn't in anymore pain.

10 minutes later, I was finished. I walked over to my wardrobe and brought out my clothes. I can't stay in my uniform all day. I pulled out my tight, black jeans and a berglundy sidemen jumper as well as some underwear and socks. I placed them onto my bed and started getting unchanged to get in the shower I didn't have last night. I'm absolutely dreading seeing Simon later. He's suppose to be my best friend, now I'm to nervous to even see him!!

Once I had my shower, got dressed, brushed my teeth and did my makeup, I walked down stairs. It was now 10am. Wow I've been in my room for 3 hours! I know I was bad but I wasn't that bad!

I walked into the kitchen to be gathered by the rest of the guys except Simon. Where was he?! Maybe he doesn't want to see me? He regretted it that much. Layla stop thinking like this! Hopefully, he's still asleep.

"Morning," Jj shouted.

"Urg Jj not this early please," I groaned holding my ears. I really need this guys energy.

"Wow, moody Layla, did the doll get you in the shower last night?" They all laughed as I rolled my eyes. Eventually, I laughed and sat down next to Vik and Jj.

"You okay?" Vik asked. Just drop it already Vik.

"Yeah I'm fine, are you?" I replied making it less suspicious. He smiled and nodded. He knows something is up and he won't give up until he finds out...

And just to my luck, Simon walked in. He stared right at me. Shivers ran down my spine. I gave him a little smile which he returned.

"Morning lads," he groaned. He's morning voice ahhhh. I could listen to it every morning. Just me and him in bed and I wake up to his face every morning...Stop it L!

Everyone replied except me. I just felt so awkward I didn't know what to do. I've never slept with anyone before, I'm not used to this.

It's going to be so awkward, maybe I should just go home?

No I have to talk to him?

What have I got myself into?!

Hey guys!!

Sorry for not updating in forever especially as it got saucy. I've not been well. I have a funny sleeping problem going on and I have to be in the mood to write one! I'm getting better though, which is why I updated. I know it's not a good one but heyho! It will get better once those last questions are answered.

Lots of love,

Ella Xxx