Chapter 23

I woke up the next morning to the worst thing ever. My alarm clock.

I groaned whilst pulling my arm over my body to turn it off. 6 o'clock really?! Slowly, I rolled off my duvet and put on my fluffy boot slippers. Today I was going to school. My favourite place ever. Hint the sarcasm. To my luck, I only have 2 months left then I'll be free. I can be with Simon wherever and whenever, we can finally be the couple we want to be. I know it's only been together a few days, but we've known each other for months and have been planning to come out as 'friends' but now we're a couple it's as a relationship. He's my rock.

Once I was finally dressed and ready for school, I locked my house and walked to school. I put my earphones in and my music started bounding away. It was Zayn's Pillowtalk. I'm absolutely in love with this song even though I think Zayn's a bit of a douche.

As I was listening to the lyrics, it made me think of someone. I dashed out of my thoughts and began to text him.

To Simon:

Hey! I miss you already :( xx

God how I missed him. I missed his cuddles, he's kisses, our face times and our text messages. We didn't text at all last night. He said he would, but he didn't. He was probably busy editing. He wouldn't ignore me once I'm gone right?

I walked into school with my head down. I went to my locker to be greeted by a familiar face.

"Hey L," she said.

"Alright Lil?" I asked. I felt so bad for lying to her about last weekend and not texting her. Wow I'm a bad friend.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks, how was your aunt?"

"She was good, she said hello," I gulped. Lily smiled making me smile back and put my books in my locker.

"So you free after school?" She asked.

"Yes I am, do you wanna come to mine?"

"Yeah I'd like that. I'll bring my camera too so we can record another video. My viewers really like you L." I blushed. What is it about me that people over the Internet seem to like?

"Aw that's sweet. I like them too," I giggled, "so I'll meet you at the gate after school?"

"Yes you will. If your not there in 5, I'm going to yours without you," Lily winked. I playfully slapped her arm and laughed.

Ring! Ring, ring!

"What you got?"

"Chemistry, woo," I groaned.

"Unlucky, I have English."

"Wanna swap?"

"Urm nah I'll pass ta," Lily squinted her face, "I'm gonna go I'll catch you later."

Me and Lily hugged and departed. Wow how I've missed her. My best friend.

Hey guys!

Sorry there wasn't much about Simon but I got requested to talk about Lily more and to build their friendship back up!

Lots of love,

Ella Xx