Chapter 8

*DING* *DING*

I groaned as I moved my body to turn off my alarm. It was 8 o'clock. Getting out of the house is going to be so hard today. My mum goes out to work at 9:30am so I'm going to have to wait half an hour at a park or somewhere no one will see me, in the freezing cold!

I got out of bed to let the cold air reach my body. I put on my fluffy socks before heading downstairs for breakfast. My mum was still sleeping (lucky her) so I had to make my own breakfast. Urg.

I pulled out a bowl along with some fruit and yoghurt. I chopped up the banana then washing my forest fruits before putting them in my bowl. To top it off, I poured my strawberry yoghurt on my fruit then tucking myself in. I picked up my phone to see I had 2 text messages. 1 from Lily and 1 from Simon.

From Lily:

Hey gonna miss you today!! Get better soon :( love you!!xxxx

I smiled at her message. She's so sweet. I'm so pleased to call her my best friend. Suddenly, a lack of guilt poured over my face. Why am I doing this? She needs to know. No she can't. I hate lying to my best friend but it's for the best. I decided not to answer her and pretend I was still asleep. I came out of our texts and clicked on Simon.

From Simon:

Morning! Make sure your ready at 10 otherwise this won't end well;) haha xx

I laughed at his message. He always knows how to make me feel better.

To Simon:

Hiya, yes yes I will be ready at 10. My mum is going work at 9:30 so it should be fine! See you soon xx

*********

"Bye mum!" I shouted by the door. I was just about to leave in my school uniform to go "school."

"Bye Layla, have a good day!" She shouted back from upstairs. I didn't respond from the lack of guilt. I hate lying. I picked up my school bag, which only had my spare change of clothes for Simon's: black jeans with a cute, white, long jumper with my black boots. I had already done my make up so it I wouldn't need to rush around when I get home after my mum has left.

Once I had arrived at the park, I headed for a bathroom to get changed. Public toilets are horrible. They are always grotty and smelly. But this one was a lot worse. There was toilet roll on the walls, floor was socking, toilet was blocked and it absolutely stank. I cringed before locking the door and opening my bag to get changed.

Once I was finally changed, I got out of the hell hole and started spraying myself with Victoria Secret spray. That store produces the best fragrance. I walked over to the swing and pulled out my phone. I went on Twitter to see what was going on until I was rudely disturbed from someone calling my name.

"Oi oi Layla," this muscular voice shouted. I looked up to see a black Ford Fiesta with a handsome boy with shades on. He pulled his shades down and smiled at me. At that point I noticed it was Simon! I got up from the swing and started walking towards his car.

"Nice car," I said, giggling to myself. He smirked before taking of his shades. Wow he looked good. So much better in person.

"Why thank you babe. You wanna test it out? Or are you gonna keep dribbling at me?" He winked. I blushed before walking round his car to get in at the front with him. We smiled at each other before we drove off.

"I thought I told you to come to mine?" I challenged. His eyes were fixed on the road but I saw him do that cheeky smile. Butterflies entered my stomach. Urg why does he do this to me?!

"Yeah I was heading there, but I saw you on the swing so I pulled up and thought I'd make us meeting in person something to remember."

"Ah okay, I guess I can let you get away with that," I said full of sarcasm, making him laugh. So pleased this isn't awkward between us.

The whole car journey wasn't awkward at all. We were talking about lots of stuff like his YouTube, the boys, music, school and much more. He seemed like a really nice guy. Not that I didn't know that already though. He's perfect.

"So how did you manage to get off without no one knowing?" He asked, still looking at the road. His eyes were fixed on the road, just a shame they weren't fixed on me. No! I need to stop thinking like this!!

"I said to my friend that I felt ill and I wasn't coming in. To my mum I didn't do anything I just walked out of the house in my uniform with my spare clothes in my bag then got changed in the world's most disgusting bathroom ever!" I explained, shouting at the last part. Simon smirked and looked at me in my eyes then looking back on the road. It was only a matter of seconds but he's eyes. Oh those blue eyes. They are to die for. They are much better in person then on his videos.

"Our eyes are very similar." He said. I blushed and smiled to myself. I've never smiled so much when I'm talking to someone. He really does make me happy...

Finally, we arrived to his place. It was a huge house.
"Is this it?" I asked, unbuckling my seat belt. He nodded before stepping out of his car, me following.

"The boys aren't in, well Jj is but he's busy recording. I'm sure you'll see them later." He said grabbing my hand. I froze for a second but then got pulled along as we ran up to his house. He let go of my hand so he could unlock his house.

Oh my god...

Simon just grabbed my hand!!

Hiya!

Hope you enjoyed!! Sorry I haven't been uploading a lot as there's been a lot of stuff going on.

Lots of love,

Ella xx