Chapter 31

"Lily don't come in yet!" I shouted. But the door kept opening until...

It revealed Simon.

"What you doing here? I thought you were busy?" I said as Simon closed the door and locked it. He walked up to me until our bodies touched. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around him.

"I missed you," he whispered in that huskily tone.

"I missed you too."

Suddenly, he smashed his lips against mine. I could tell by the way he was kissing me, that he missed me; a lot.

A few moments later, the kiss got very deep and tongues were now involved. I felt Simon put his hands on my stomach and rise them up until they got to the bottom of my bra. That's when I remembered, I didn't have a top on. Oops. But then I did sleep with him so it's not all bad.

It's weird to think that, if we had never slept together, we wouldn't be where we are today; happy. I was so scared at first after it happened that he wished it never happened but no and I'm so pleased he didn't. I would've just carried on being that girl confused over which guy I fancy. Even though he hasn't said "I love you' yet, I know he does somewhere.

Suddenly, Simon moved his hands to the clips of my bra. Just as about he was to unclip it, I pushed him away.

"Not here."

"But I've missed you."

"I've missed you too just not here."

"Can we go to mine?" Simon asked. I nodded and picked out a shirt before putting it on.

"Bye boobies," Simon smirked. I burst out laughing and slapped him. But before I had the chance, he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug. God he really has missed me hasn't he?!

When we was all finished, I picked up my bags and turned to the lock to see if the coast was clear. As I was doing that, I felt Simon smack my ass, which caused me to jump. I turned around and gave him a dirty look as he gave me a huge adorable smile.

"Come on let's go," I said grabbing Simon's hand. He had a few of my bags so I had an extra hand to hold his. We ran to his car and shoved my bags in the back.

"Nice shoes by the way."

Simon started driving as I relaxed. I peered out the window as Simon grabbed my hand once we got into the motorway.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked.

"I saw your snapchat. You really know how to spam it," Simon chuckled. I blushed and was about to go on my phone until I noticed it died. I sighed and threw it on the floor.

"What's wrong?"

"My shitty phone has died at 30%," I whined.

"Oh, why don't you get a new one?"

"Yeah I will. It runs out next month so I'll probably getting a 6s."

"Woo we'll be matching."

"Relationship goals," we giggled. Ah how I've missed him.

Once we arrived, Jj came running up to us and brought us into a hug.

"About time! You haven't been here in like forever!" Jj shouted.

"Aw missed you too Jedi. How was insomnia?"

"Sick! There is so many fans it's actually unreal."

"Aw proud of you lot," I smiled. I have been a fan of Jj before he hit 1 million subs and it makes me feel proud of him because of how big he's grown. Also, it's weird to think that I am good friends with one of my idols.

"Okay we're gonna go upstairs, see you guys later!" Simon shouted, without grabbing my hand. We hadn't told the guys we were together yet even though we've been together over 3 months now.

Once we arrived to Simon's room, I jumped onto his bed. His room was a mess, it was pretty funny. If Lily was here she'd go mental....Oh shit!! Lily!!! I've just left her at the park while I went to go and get changed.

Before I had the chance to say something about Lily, Simon threw himself on me. I let out a a 'umpf' which made him frown.

"What? Am I too heavy for you?" Simon smirked leaning up so he was sitting on my pelvis.

"I've been thinking," Simon said. Oh no this doesn't sound good.

"Why don't we tell the guys about us? I hate lying to them and the fact we have to behave around them."

My face raised with a massive smile. I pulled him back on me so only our noses were separating our lips.

"Yeah I'd like that," I whispered before our lips met.

Im back bitches!!!

I still have no wifi so I won't be updating every day. Should be every Tuesday x

Hope you liked this chapter, got very heated. But they have been together over 3 months and they are young adults if you wanna call it that so its normal for them to be like this. EastEnders and Corrie facts eyyyy.

But no, they have no slept together since Layla's first time.

Have a great day!

Ellaaaaa x