Chapter 10

I blinked deeply. It took me a while to adjust where I was...on top of Simon. His body seemed so hard, yet comfortable. I could feel his muscular body through his shirt and wow, it was a great feeling. However, it had to come to an end.

I groaned as I got up from Simon's body, my cheeks burning of embarrassment.

"I am so sorry," I mumbled as Simon begun to get up.

"Nah don't be, it's fine. I thought it was quite funny," Simon groaned as he got back up. He lifted up my chin so I was now looking up at him. That gorgeous face of his, I can look at it all day. He smiled at me, making me smile back.

Suddenly, he let go of my chin, before grabbing my wrist.
"Come on let's go." He pulled me strongly along the landing until we entered his room. It was a pretty big room, just messy. I had an idea of what his room looked like anyway as I have been watching a lot of his videos.

"Sorry about the mess," Simon mumbled, letting go of my arm and closing his door.

"It's fine, mines a lot worse." We laughed as I took a step further into his room. He had berglundy sheets with lots of food on it. There was Pringles, chocolate bars, strawberries, haribos, smoothies and ice cream. I smiled to myself to see he made an effort. I mean we could've just played Fifa all day or just talked. I saw Simon peer up from my left and blushed.

"Yeah it's incase we get hungry and I know you have a big appetite," he smirked. Instantly, I playfully slapped him on the arm, hard. He groaned in pain, then slapped me back less hard. I moaned, then slapped him on his stomach.

About 10 minutes later, we were still play fighting but on his bed. I was on top of him with his hands pinned down on the bed.

"Haha I win!" I shouted. Simon pulled a evil face before resting his head on the bed. I was laughing to myself until Simon pulled back and flipped us over so he was now on top of me.

"No I win."

"Fuck you." Simon pulled a disgusted face before getting off me.

"That is a bad word Laylie."

"Laylie really?" I snorted falling back onto his pillows, my hands over my mouth. Simon nodded before picking up a pack of chocolate buttons and opening it. As soon as he opened it, that mouthwatering smell of chocolate entered my nostrils. Without warning, I dug my hand inside the bag and pulled 2 out. Yummy.

"Pig." I heard a voice say as it interrupted my moment with the buttons. I looked over at Simon who was sitting there laughing so I scowled at him. Simon took out 5 buttons so here was the chance to get him back.

"Big piggy," I smirked, thinking I was so funny. Simon just stared at me, whilst I did a sarcastic smile. Suddenly, Simon brought his hand up causing me to think he was gonna hit me. I flinched and defended myself with my hand but he just got up. I flushed bright red in embarrassment.

Once my redness had gone down, I picked up the rest of the buttons and began to eat them and watched Simon at his work desk. He was putting on Fifa so he must've been recording a video. I just sat there watching him eating my buttons. I could do this all day! Simon walked over and put a controller on my lap.

"Erm what?" I asked with a puzzled look on my face.

"We're playing Fifa!" I grinned and took my controller, this will be interesting...

"Who do you wanna be?" Simon asked fixed onto the screen. I was sitting in his red gaming chair and he was on the other one.

"Erm, shall we do BPL teams?" I asked, whilst Simon nodded.