Chapter 5

So it has been over 2 months since I had met Simon on Omegle. It's amazing how one person you met online, can become one of your best friends. The thing is with Simon, I feel like I can tell him anything. Don't get me wrong, I can tell Lily anything but she always ends up telling her mum, but with Simon he doesn't and he doesn't judge me either. We have facetimed everyday for about an hour or 2 talking about our day or whatever and I've never been so happy to see someone as much as I have been to see him. Those blue eyes and that dimple get me every time. I'm so lucky to have a such a hot best friend. Although, I do feel like he's more then that now...

Wait no Layla you cannot think like that, he's 22! He's a lot older then you and doesn't feel the same way about you!

"L...Layla!!" Lily shouted. I turned around and faced her. we were at school and it was lunch. Turns out I was staring at my food. Oops.

"What's up?" I asked. Lily sighed.

"I asked you a question and you were in your own world...AGAIN! What is the matter with you? Is there something your not telling me?" She asked, still shouting and raising any eyebrow. Jeez gimme a break.

"Oh sorry...I'm fine Lil, just tired," I said pretending to yawn. She sighed again. She always knows when I'm lying she just knows me far too well.

"No your not. You've been day dreaming a lot, which means you have met someone, spill!" I instantly froze. I can't tell her about Simon, I promised! Also, we could both get in trouble as he is older then me.

"Well, who is it?"

"It's no one..." I lied. Once again, Lily knew I was lying.

"Yes it is, I know you Layla. I won't tell anyone I promise, but if it's Mr.Tunner I will kill you." I laughed at who she thought it was. Mr.Tunner is my English teacher. Yeah he's young and a bit good looking, but no. He's a teacher and is a lot older then me...but so is Simon. Urg I need to get him out of my head.

"Ew no it's not him! Lily I would never date a teacher! It's wrong in so many ways! Plus, he's a bit weird around me so no." Instantly, Lily started laughing causing me to laugh.

"Okay so if it's not him, who is it?"

"LIly, it's no one. If there was, I would've told you already. You know I don't want to be in a relationship with anyone as it's too stressy. Hoes before bros innit?" I gulped, hoping she would believe me. There is no way in the world I would tell her about Simon, I couldn't. Lily just nodded and smiled before returning to her food. I quietly exhaled. Wow that was close. Eventually the bell went meaning lunch was over.

When I got home, I went on my phone to see spams from Simon.

From Simon:

Oi oi! How's it going? Enjoy school hhahahaahhahahaaahahahah xx

From Simon:

I'm so bored....Answer me please Laylaaaaaaaaa

From Simon:

Pleaseeeeeeeeee xxxxxxx

From Simon:

Jj broke my mini so I can't ride it and he's out so I can't kill him. Is it lunch period next?xx

From Simon:

Layla answer me!

From Simon:

Since your not answering me, looks like I'm gonna have to eat your favourite food: popcorn coated with melted dark chocolate. Yummyyyyy xx

From Simon:

If you don't answer me, I'll you a picture ;)

From Simon:

*Image of the popcorn in dark chocolate*

From Simon:

Hehehe that's what you get for not answering me!xx

From Simon:

Okay babe answer me now it's not funny anymore...

From Simon:

Meh I give up, hope your having a good day at school. Facetime me when you can L xx

I was wetting myself from those messages. Someone really was bored. As I read through them again, I saw that Simon called me "babe." Oh my god... he has never called me babe! Suddenly, my heart starting pounding really fast. My love just called me babe!!

Wait no I cannot think like that...I don't fancy him and it's just a word.

I shook my head and my thoughts and begun to reply to his never ending messages.

To Simon:

Hiya Simon! Thanks for all those messages, luckily my phone was on silent lol. Wow I hate you for sending me a picture of my favourite food!! :(( Call me whenever your ready b, as long as you arent eating!! ;) xxxx

A few minutes later, my phone started ringing. Damn I wasn't even out of my school uniform yet! I pressed the answer button to Simon, to see that beautiful face on my screen. I smiled as he waved.

"About time!" he chuckled.

"Sorryyyyy," I trailed off sarcastically. He gave me a joking death glare before speaking up.

"Is that your school uniform?" I looked down and nodded. Simon smirked. Oh how I love that smirk.

"You look good," He winked whilst I rolled my eyes.

"You flirt," I giggled, "Speaking of it, I better get changed." I got up from my bed and headed towards my draws. I pulled out an England shirt and some shorts. I moved out of Simon's view smiling as he laughed. All he could see now was my room.

"Nice room," I heard him say through my phone.

"Ta babe, I do try," I said taking off my school shirt. Suddenly, I heard a bang. I turned around thinking it was Simon farting or something.

But no I was wrong...

My phone had moved so it was now lying horizontally giving Simon a perfect view of me...

IN MY BRA AND SKIRT UP HIGH!

All Simon was doing was sitting there gawping. He was shocked as well as me.

"Simon!! Look away!" I screamed as he still sat there gawping.

"Simon!" I repeated. He finally did what I told him too, and covered his face with his hands. I turned around so I was facing the screen with my boobs showing, running towards the camera to turn it around. But to my lucky it wasn't working. Whilst I was trying to do it, I saw Simon move one of his fingers from his eye. Once he saw I was right up to the screen he gasped, making me look at him. Instantly, he put his fingers back to his eyes. I smirked at his movement. Cheeky.

Eventually, it turned the camera around so Simon was facing the wall.

"It's fine now," I said. He put down his hands to see him bright red and smirking. I was bright red too. None of us said a word.

When I first met him, Simon did say he wanted to see me with my top off...

Well looks like he got what he wanted.....

Hi guys!

Oooooo he saw her half naked!! Could this become super awkward for them?

Hope you enjoyed it! Nearly 100 people have read my story and that's insane! Thank you so much!

Share it to friends if they like miniminter too;)

Vote if you want more!

Lots of love,

Ella x<3