Chapter 36

My edit above hehehe

Layla's POV

"Back again?!" Josh frowned as we walked in the house. I didn't respond as I couldn't, I was still pretty upset from Lily. Instead, I ended up whimpering whilst taking off my shoes.

"Sorry L, I didn't mean it like that. I was kidding."

"Nah it's not you bro, something just came up," Simon gestured. He put his arm around me as I faintly smiled at Josh. He replied with a faint smile, which showed concern.

Simon pulled me up the stairs and into his room gently. I sat on the edge of his bed, him following - sitting beside me. He pulled me into a hug and that's when the tears came pouring out again. I seriously need to stop crying. But I just can't seem to control it.

We led there for a few minutes and eventually, my tears started to die down. When Simon noticed, he smiled at me.

"I have a surprise for you. Hopefully it will cheer you up," he beamed as he got up from his bed and headed towards his desk. I wiped away my tears and smiled. Simon may not be the best at sympathy, but he always knows how to cheer me up.

He came back with an envelop with some paper work inside. I frowned as he handed it to me. Rapidly, I pulled it out of the envelop to reveal tickets.

A lodge booked to...Devon!

"I figured we both needed it and it gives us time to be together out in public without worrying who will see us," he smiled. I looked up at him and hugged him tight.

"Thank you so much. What did I do to deserve you?" I whispered in his chest. Simon chuckled and pulled me in to his chest tighter.

"But there is a slight problem, it's tomorrow till Thursday. So 2 days. I would've done the weekend but my viewers would probably spot us and both of us aren't ready to be spotted together just yet."

"No problem with that. Lily isn't my friend now anyway so no one cares about me at school anymore," I shrugged.

"And your mum?"

"I'll just leave a note saying I'm spending time with my dad."

"So your staying over tonight?"

I nodded. A huge grin rose on Simon's face as he grabbed me to pull me in for a hug.

***

"I'll wait here," Simon said, pulling up the hand break. As I was staying the night and going away tomorrow, I'm going to need my things. I nodded and stepped out of his car towards my house. It was 12pm so everyone was at school and my mum was at work. Slowly, I placed my key, from my blazer pocket, in the door. I went straight into the kitchen to write a note for my mum.

To mum:

Spoken to dad, he said he wants to spend a bit more time with me at last! I'll be gone by the time you read this and won't be back till Thursday evening but I will text you!

Love you lots,
Your Laylieboo xx

Once that was done, I headed upstairs to pack my things. Mmm do I bring sexy underwear? I mean I think I'm ready again so why not? I love Simon and I know he loves me. Maybe he's taking me away to confess how he feels for me.

"Took your time!" Simon joked as I stepped back into his car. I sent him a playful death glare and slapped his arm with my passport.

"Ow!" He sarcastically screeched rubbing his arm, his voice breaking slightly. Simon noticed his voice went funny because he started blushing. I sat there laughing whilst he didn't say a word.

A few moments later, Simon grunted and started to drive away. I was trying to contain my giggles but it still wasn't working. I took Simon's hand and interlocked it with mine to play with his fingers when he hit the motorway. Playfully, he took his hand out of mine. I grunted and flew back on my seat, crossing my arms. This time Simon thought it was funny so he started laughing.

We have such entertaining car journeys.

***

I dried my hair with a towel as I stepped out of the shower. There is nothing better then having a shower when your stressed. I got dressed into my pj shorts, fluffy socks and a sidemen tee before walking out of the bathroom and into Simon's room. He was sitting on his bed; his eyes glued to phone. He looked so relaxed and gorgeous.

I stood there staring at him for a long time until Simon's eyes moved from his phone to me. He smirked causing me to blush. I hid my face and smiled.

"I can see you, you know," Simon chuckled getting off his bed. I moved my fingers slightly and saw Simon right up in my face. I jumped causing him to laugh. Suddenly, he picked me up and carried me till he sat down on his bed placing me on his lap.

We sat there and talked for a long time until I drifted off to sleep into his arms...

Hey guys!

THANK U FOR 5K READS THATS ISANE!!!! ❤️❤️

Yeah I need to start writing again...woops😂

Hope you enjoyed!

My friend Tazz has also written 2 Simon fanfictions and they are sick!! So check her out :)

_Unholy

Lots of love!!

Ellaaaa x