Chapter 18

It was now about 2pm. 3 hours away from being with Simon. It's been bothering me all afternoon; I have no idea what it is and I really wanna know what it is.

"You okay L?" Jj asked. I zoned out of my thoughts to see all the guys staring at me. We was in the living room mucking around. Well I say we, more like Simon and Josh, whilst Jj and Vik were having some witty banter. I nodded as Jj came and sat next to me.

"What you thinking about?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"L"

"Jj?"

"Don't lie to your bestest fuck buddy," Jj winked and burst out laughing.

I blushed and putting my head in my hands, laughing. Everyone was laughing too, apart from Simon, which made me look up. Simon just sat there on his phone pretending he didn't hear. Why was he being like that? I shrugged it off and carried on laughing. If he wants to be moody, let him.

"Well?" Jj asked. He's never gonna let this slide. Urg.

"I'm just thinking of my mates back home," I sighed. I missed Lily. I missed our meet ups and causing trouble. I missed how we would get kicked out of shops because we were mucking around to much. I missed my best friend.

"You have friends?" Jj said sarcastically. I gave him a death glare before nudging him slightly making him burst out in laughter.

Simon was still on his phone. I got up from sitting next to Jj and plopped myself next to Simon. He looked at me and smiled.

"What's wrong?" I asked, my eyes glooming at him waiting for eye contact.

"Nothing, just on Twitter." He didn't even look at me. I could feel my heart drop. How rude. He knew I was looking at him and that I was waiting for him to look at me but didn't do anything. Without warning, I snatched his phone out of his hands and got up.

"Hey what you doing? Give it back!" Simon shouted with a little bit of anger. I walked over and sat next to Jj. He rested his head on my shoulder as we started going through his phone. We were in Twitter, following every fan we could and tweeting loads of shit until Simon came over.

"Phone back?" He asked. Me and Jj looked at each other and looked back at Simon innocently.

"Did you hear a please?" I asked Jj.

"No, no I did not."

Simon rolled his eyes and handed out his hand. I smirked at Simon, refusing to give him his phone back.

"Please can I have my phone back?"

"Nah." I said and ran away. I ran upstairs, hearing footsteps behind me. I giggled the whole way upstairs, trying so hard not to fall over. I could hear the guy behind, which I'm guessing was Simon, slightly laughing too.

Without thinking, I ran straight into Simon's room. I ran to the other side of his bed laughing. Within seconds, he appeared at the door. I playfully screamed as he tried to look angry. He walked over to me, looking down at me. I looked up still laughing.

"Well this looks familiar," I laughed. Simon smirked.

"Can I have my phone back now?"

"Mmmm, only if you tell me what your planning at 5," I smirked. Simon rolled his eyes and smiled.

"That is confidential Lay," he huskily whispered.

"Then your not having your phone back."

Simon frowned as I gave him a cheesy grin. He grabbed my waist to pull me close to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Please baby." Baby?! He's never called me baby?! My heart fluttered. I'm really in love with this guy aren't I.

"Urm let me think about that," I smirked. We both leaned in and kissed. It was only a short one, but it was very sweet and soft. I love those types of kisses, especially with him. Simon.

"Mm, yeah you deserve your phone back now," I beamed unwrapping my arms from his neck and taking a hand from my waist putting his phone in his hand. We smiled at each other as our foreheads connected; my arms back around his neck. Oh I could so get used to this...

We were in that same position for what seemed like forever until he pulled away.

"You better go and get ready miss, you have 1 hour and 30 minutes." I rolled my eyes and released my hands. I gave him a peck on the lips and walked off into my room.

What to wear....

What is up guys!!

Eyyy what's Simon up to??;)

Hope you guys enjoyed. Next chapter will be better - PROMISE!!

I kinda have a storyline now so it will get more interesting and hopefully addictive. Hehe.

Lots of love,

Ella Xxxxx