Chapter 26

*1 month later*

"Happy 1 month baby!" Simon whispered pecking my lips. Everything was going great so far. Me and Lily are back to being like how we used to be. Simon and I have been together a month today and we have been the strongest going. I couldn't be happier.

"Happy 1 month," I repeated staring into his eyes. Do you ever just look at someone and think 'gosh I love you.'

Since it was our 1 month anniversary, I took the day off school. It's not as bad as it seems because over the last month, I have been attending revision classes after school. So don't hate me. Simon said he was going to treat me to a 'surprise' and I couldn't wait. But me being stubborn, was being annoying and kept asking him what we were doing.

"So what are we doing?" I asked pleadingly. We were resting our foreheads on each other's with my arms wrapped around his neck and his arms on my waist. Simon rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"It's a surprise Layla." I groaned as I slid my hands down his top from the back of his neck.

"Please." I begged. Simon shook his head causing me to roll my eyes. Simon laughed and pulled me closer.

"Wanna play a game of Fifa?" He whispered. I nodded which made us break away.

"What a way to spend 1 month together," I giggled. Simon playfully hit my arm and laughed.

"Surprise is later," he winked.

"Stop teasing meee," I whined picking up a controller. Suddenly, Simon took it off me and shook his head. I frowned and looked at the guy holding the controller.

"You aren't having this."

"Why? I can't play otherwise?." I said puzzled. Simon leant to the opposite side of me and got a small box from under his desk. He placed it on my lap and looked at me.

"Well open it silly!" He chuckled. I looked away from him and faced the box. It was wrapped in a posh crimson red paper with a silver bow on top, along with a tag. I picked it up and read it slowly.

To Layla,
Happy 1 month anniversary! We have lots more months to come!
Simon Xxx

I smiled at the writing and began opening the present.

"Wait I thought we were doing our presents tonight?"

"Yeah but I guessed we would be playing Fifa today so let's just call this a starter," Simon beamed.

Once the wrapping paper was off, it revealed a box. Carefully, I opened the box to see my very own Xbox controller. It was a Winnie and Tigger style controller. I love Winnie the Pooh and Tigger so much! They were my childhood and I even called my cat Tigger too...

I put the controller on his desk and jumped out of my seat. I threw myself onto Simon's lap whilst pulling him into a hug. I hugged him tight as I heard Simon laugh slightly. A huge smile grew on my face as I pulled away.

"Thank you so much! I love it!" I shouted, still on Simon's lap.

"No worries babe, glad you do!" It's yours and only yours!" He smiled as I pulled him into another hug. He wrapped his arms around my back to make our bodies closer together. I can't believe he did that for me!

A few moments later, we pulled away. I grabbed my new controller, that my boyfriend got me. I was still sitting on his lap but he didn't seem to care. He placed his arms around my waist with his controller in front of my crotch and rested his head on my shoulder.

"So how would you like to do this?" He asked. I thought hard before coming up with a awesome idea.

"How about it has to be a BPL team and the loser has to do a forfeit and it could be anything they want them to do," I challenged. A smirk raised upon Simon's face.

"Your on L."

We picked our teams and sorted them out. I was Chelsea whilst he was Arsenal.

"You know Jj will kill you if he finds out you loose," I giggled.

"Well I'm going to win so he won't kill me," Simon teased. I looked round to him and gave him a death glare.

"Your on Minter."

"Bring it Marin."