Chapter 24

Finally school was over. You would've thought I would've enjoyed it since I haven't really been in that much recently. But no. I hate it. Teachers getting down your throat with revision and talking about the exams coming up like blah blah blah.

Once I was out of school and pulled out my phone while I waited for Lil. To my luck, I had 1 unread message. From Simon.

From Simon:

Hi babe! I miss you more!! FaceTime me later xxx❤️

My heart fluttered. He always gets me. Urg damn you Simon Minter.

To Simon:

Will do! Lily's coming round after school so I'll call you when she's gone Xxxx❤️

"What is up ma bitch!"

I jumped and turned my head to see Lily. She was currently wetting herself with laughter as she saw that she made me jump. I gave her a displeasing glare along with a shove but I eventually gave in and laughed.

"What ya doing?" She asked looking at my phone. She couldn't see the Contact ID so I'm okay, for now.

"Texting."

"Who?" She winked. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her arm.

"Come on let's go."

"No I'm not going anywhere until you tell me who your texting."

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Because I'm nosy."

"Lily leave it."

"L."

"Lil."

"Tell me."

She wasn't giving in. I sighed, my hand still on her arm.

"My Mam," I replied finally giving in tugging her arm a little, "can we go now?"

Lily gave me a funny look but started walking to my direction. I smiled at her; letting go of her arm. I locked my phone and we started walking towards my house.

"Where's your mum?" Lily asked as she took off her shoes.

"She's at Nat's, she'll be home later," I said, taking of my shoes and bag followed by my coat.

"Come on, let's go upstairs," I said running up the stairs, Lily followed behind. Once we arrived in my room, I mentally face palmed. Everything was a mess. I forgot to tidy up. Oops. Lily's mouth dropped. I giggled at her reaction as she is very OCD.

"Is this why you wanted me to come to yours? So I could tidy your room?"

"Maybe," I winked still laughing. I took off my blazer and hung it up following my flomping myself on to my bed. Lily was going through my desk tiding every mess she could see.

"Lil you really don't have to do that," I laughed. She turned around to face me giving me a dirty look.

"You really expect me to come to this bombshell you call your room and sit comfortably in this mess?!"

I rolled my eyes and laughed. Lily slightly giggled and carried on tiding my room. I pulled out my phone as Lil was boring me and started messaging Simon.

From Simon:

Okay! Have a good time! I'll FaceTime you later then Xxxx❤️

To Simon:

Yep, see you soon b xxxxx

From Simon:

So how was school?xxxxxx

To Simon:

I'll give you one guess.xxxx

From Simon:

Brilliant?;) Xxxx

To Simon:

Your not funny xxxxxxx

From Simon:

Oh but I am,xxxxx

To Simon:

Fuck you Xxxx❤️❤️

From Simon:

You've already done that;) xxxxxx❤️

I scoffed at that message. The cheek. Lily turned around and gave me a funny look. I froze. I forgot she she was here. Oops. She was now sorting out my clothes. She's generally my maid.

"What you scoffing at?"

"Something on Twitter. A hater is saying that Seana used Jj." In all fairness, I did read that earlier.

"That jealous little whore!" Lily screamed. I agreed with her and texted back "🙈" to Simon before locking my phone.

Eventually, Lily finally finished and came sat down next to me. I thanked her which she smiled in return. Then she blurted out something I didn't expect.

"Do you know Simon Minter?"

Fuck.

What is up guys!!

Right so I have no wifi till the 17th, *cries* . I'm at my dads this weekend so I hope 2 more will go up at the weekend. Don't worry, drama is happening soon!!

I have less then 204MB of data (4G) left!! Pray for me pls heheh xxxx

Lots of love

Ella Xxxx