Chapter 2

"Hi I'm home!" I shouted as I closed the door and took off my shoes along with my coat. Silence.

"Mum?" I shouted louder. Still no answer. What? I went into the kitchen then the living room and still no sign of my mum. "Where is she?" I mumbled to myself. I looked around to see a note on the dining table.

Hi Laylaboo,

I've gone out for a bit but shouldn't be too long, dinner is in the microwave of your hungry.

See you soon hunny, love you lots,

Mother xx

I sighed in relief. At least I know she's safe where ever she is. I looked in the microwave to see pasta with some salad. Woo how exciting I thought to myself while rolling my eyes. I picked it out of the microwave and began to eat it. As I was eating it, I was on Twitter again looking at what was going on. I saw that KSI had uploaded a new video! I watched it immediately to see it was "Sidemen Twister." I started watching it laughing. There was this tall guy in the video with a dimple who was pretty cute. Who was he? He was probably just a relative of one of the people in the video. I don't watch the sidemen so all I know of is Jj.

When I finished my dinner, I ran upstairs and into my room. I got changed out of my uniform and put on a pair of small shorts and a Leeds jersey (as that's my home town before moving down to Romford) then brushed my long brown hair allowing the fluffy bits to come out. I hate having such fluffy hair. I sighed and went onto my laptop.

I was so bored. I didn't know what else to do. I had done all my revision for now, watched all the YouTube videos I needed to watch. Suddenly, an amazing thought came into my mind. Since I'm a 'dare devil', which is what my mates call me, I'll go on Omegle. Yeah I'll see who's about on there - hopefully no dicks. I mean people and actual dicks. Ew.

After a few minutes of searching and meeting new people, I came across someone in a Zebra mask. I burst out laughing. I knew he could here me as he put his thumbs up. I'm guessing it was a lad by looking at his room. There was a double bed in the centre and mess like clothes and empty cans on the floor. He sat in his seat and relaxed on it.

"So you gonna take that mask off?" I giggled.

"Only if you take off that top," he said in a seductive way. I gasped about to press skip so I can go onto the next person but he stopped me.

"Wait! It was a chat up line, it's a joke, it's a joke, I like your shirt." I gave him a weird look. I decided not to press end but he ain't getting away that easily.

"Thank you, you better be joking you just sound like a perv if you aren't. What are you like 40?" He put up his middle finger to me. I smirked guessing he obviously wasn't 40.

"We'll take off your mask then." He sighed and took it off. Woah. He had spikey dirty blonde hair, a rectangular shaped like face and a dimple. That dimple looked oddly familiar. I think he realised I was checking him out because he laughed causing me to hide my face in embarrassment.

"Hey don't hide that beautiful face!" He shouted in a joking manner.

"Wow you are a flirt," I giggled. He frowned at me.

"No I'm not I just like your shirt. I support Leeds, do you?"

"Naaaaa," I laughed, "yeah I do massive fan."

"Same!"

We carried on chatting for a few more minutes. He seemed like a really nice guy. Turns out he lived in London, which is near me.

"So do you watch YouTube?" He asked those blue eyes glooming at me.

"Yeah I do, I watch a lot of youtubers, do you?"

"Yeah yeah I do, who do you watch?"

"Err Pewdiepie, Marcus Butler, Joe Sugg, KSI you know that lot." As soon as I said KSI, it reminded me of that video I watched while I was eating my dinner. I was talking to that hot guy of Jj's video!!

"Ah cool, I have a YouTube account too and I'm really good friends with KSI," the boy said whilst looking around his room.

"Omg I know who you are! You are in Jj's latest video the twister one!" He looked at his screen and smiled.

"Yeah I was and I won. I'm sick at twister bro!"

I laughed at his way of tone.

"What's your channel?"

"Miniminter" he said smiling. That smile, it seemed to die for. Wait no I don't know this guy, he was perving on me earlier. We carried on chatting about his channel and ourselves until I heard the front door open. I was guessing it's my mum.

"Hey I have to go, it was nice talking to you and I will watch your videos because you seem okay I guess," I said smirking. He winked and smirked at me.

"Alright my names Simon by the way, what's yours?"

"Layla," I said. He didn't respond he just started typing on our chat area. I frowned wondering why he was typing. When he finished I looked at the screen to see:

You should call me one day, you seem like a nice girl.

Call me : 07*********

Simon

With that he ended the call. I quickly took a picture of what he wrote before adding it to my contacts.

I instantly froze. Oh my god Simon has just gave me his number!!!

Hey guys so I mentioned Simon woo! I wanted to make it quite realistic so I thought I'd just use Omegle woo.

Check out my Twitter

@whuweller_x

And I'll follow you all back promise!!

See you guys later

Love Ella x