Chapter 7

I smiled at myself as I ran down the stairs rapidly. I was so hungry I could eat a horse. I couldn't believe I was meeting Simon tomorrow, this cannot be real!

Once I arrived in the dining room I was greeted to Spaghetti with quorn meatballs. Yummy. I licked my mouth watering lips before entering my favourite dinner. I could hear laughter from my ears.
"Glad your diet hasn't put you off that," my mum laughed. I looked at her with the corner of my eye with my head still down in my food.

"No one can ever beat this meal," I beamed, with a mouth full of food. Not even Simon's meals. He probably can't even cook anyway. I chuckled quietly at that thought. 

"So how was school?" My mum asked. I looked up at her, wiping my mouth from the marvellous sauce.

"Same old, boring and stressful."

"Oh, well this year is very important and you must be in as much as you can. How's Lily? You haven't mentioned her in a while." My heart stopped. Shit. I need to make up an excuse to Lily why I won't be in tomorrow. And my mum. Urgggg. Why do I have to be such a terrible liar?

"She's fine," I smiled returning to my food. I saw my mum frown but shrug it off and carry on eating.

When I got up to my room, I picked up my phone to text Lil. Along with that I saw I had a message from Simon.

From Simon:

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! Hoping we could maybe make a video too if that's okay!xxx

I seriously couldn't wait to see him tomorrow. After 2 months of face timing and texting, it was my day to feel reality.

To Simon:

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow too! Mmm, I'll think about it ;) xxx

I came out of my messages to text Lily. Oh boy I'm dreading this.

To Lily:

Hey girlllll!! I'm not coming in tomorrow as I don't feel too good :( sorry xx

Yeah that should do it. Faking a sickie just like Simon said. All I have to do is wait...

5 minutes later, she replied. My heart sank as I opened up my phone onto the text message from Lily.

From Lily:

Hiya L! Omg I hope your okay!! Get better soon!! Will miss you so much tomorrow!!xxxxx

She knows how to make me feel bad. I felt a sudden guilt fall upon me. I hate lying to her. It's suppose to be chicks before dicks, but I can't help it.

I'm meeting someone who has changed my life over the past 2 months. I need to do this....

Hi guys!

Sorry for the shit chapter but it will get better!!

Lots of love,

Ella xxxx