Chapter 22

"Urm, I'm..." I spluttered. Suddenly, just to my luck, Simon walked in. I silently exhaled hoping Vik wouldn't hear me, wow that was close.

"Alright guys?" Simon asked. I smiled and nodded. Simon frowned at me knowing somethings up.

"L can I talk to you quickly please?" He asked. I jumped out of the blanket and followed Simon into he kitchen. I shut the door and looked at Simon's eyes. We made eye contact for a little while before I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. Immediately he kissed back. I smiled into the kiss as he pulled me closer.

"You left me."

"I'm here now," he said between the kiss. That warmer my heart. I'm some where I belong. And that's with Simon.

A few minutes later, we broke away from the kiss. I was in his chest with my arms wrapped round his belly whilst his on my shoulders.

"Why did you look uncomfortable around Vik? Was he touching you?" Simon asked. I burst out in laughter and broke away from the hug.

"Simon I'm 17, not 12," I giggled. Simon laughed at the silly little joke. "Nah he wasn't, he just asked me how old I was and I didn't know what to say."

"L, you mustn't tell him your age." Simon rested his hands on my shoulders.

"But I don't wanna lie to him," I sighed looking at the floor to my socks. Simon sighed and pulled me back into the hug. I hugged him back hoping my sadness would fade.

"Don't be sad, it will come out soon enough," Simon comforted pulling me closer.

"But I hate lying." I snuggled into his chest so I could hear his his heart beat. It was calm and normal.

"I know Lay. But it will be over soon and we won't have to hide around the others."

"I hope so," I whispered.

"Bye guys! Don't miss me too much!" I shouted, closing the boot of Simon's car.

"But who will I fuck while your not here?!" Jj groaned. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Vik," I winked. Jj pulled a disgusted look and gently jogged Vik. Me and Simon laughed as we stepped into the car. I waved as Josh, Jj and Vik all waved back. Simon started the car and within seconds we drove off.

"I hate leaving them," I sighed looking at out the window. I felt a hand grab mine. I peered round to see Simon staring at the road but my hand in his. I smiled.

"Don't worry, you'll be back soon." I smiled and squeezed his hand whilst thanking him.

"Do you have to go?" Simon asked. His eyes looked sad. I hate seeing him sad, he doesn't deserve to be. I nodded before we pulled into a hug. It was only a short one but meant so much. This was our last hug for a long time. I mean, I don't know when I'm next gonna see him. I looked at Simon. He looked at me. Suddenly, he smashed his lips on mine. I immediately kissed back. The kiss got heated quickly but still passionate.

We were kissing for a long time before we broke apart gasping for air.

"I need to go." Our foreheads were touching as we looked at each other's lips. I didn't want to go, I wanted to stay. Simon pulled a sad face.

"Don't be sad."

"But I don't want you to go."

"Neither do I, but I have to."

"Okay, bye Layla, I'll text you."

"Bye Simon," I smiled whilst pecking him once more and jumping out of his car. I smiled and waved before shutting his car. I watched him drive off as my heart sunk. His just left me, my boyfriend.

Hey guys!

Sorry I have no wifi so it's hard to update!! I'm at my dads a few days a week so I should be able to upload then!

Hope you enjoyed! Who ships Limon? Or Sila? I don't know lol.

Lots of love,

Ella Xxx