Chapter 12

So I've been skipping school to hang out with Simon for a few months now. Yes I know, thug life. It's not that bad, I take like one day off a week. Lily has backed off with the questions a bit, so it's all going well. I get along with all the boys that live in the house with Simon. I must say, Jj is the coolest person you'll ever meet! However, I think I'm starting to fall for Vik. I don't know why, he's just a super nice guy and knows when something is up. He has been there for me a lot recently, we have been making up many excuses why I missed school and the times I fight with my mum, I FaceTime Simon and Vik is always on the camera when I'm sad. I don't know it's just something about him....

"Layla? Earth it Layla?" Lily screamed, waving her hands over my face. Yes I'm in school today! We were currently in Math, most boring subject ever! Luckily for us, we sit next to each other, why our teacher allowed that, I don't know!

It's Friday and I'm staying at Simon's for the weekend, so that's all I could think about right now - the guys.
"Sorry, I've just got a lot on."

"Like what? You can tell me L, it's me. No matter what happens I'm always here," Lily smiled, a little upset. Why did she seem upset?

"I know, same for you bub, why did you say that sadly?"

"I feel like we're drifting apart Lay. We hardly spend time together anymore and when we do it's never the same. What are you hiding for me Lay?"
She sighed. A lack of guilt washed over me. I can't tell her about Simon. She would flip.

"Look, I miss you lots, but I've been super busy lately. I've been having lots of problems with my dad and it must be affecting me. I will be okay, promise," I sighed, slightly smiling whilst grabbing her hand and squeezing it. She looked up to me and smiled. Her eyes were watering up, which made mine.

"Sir can we go outside I minute please?" I asked. Sir nodded and we both went outside. Instantly, we both hugged. I hate lying to her, but it's for the best. She means so much to me and I cannot afford to loose her. We were both crying on each other's shoulders, mascara running down our faces. A minute later we pulled away and laughed at each other. Our make up was a mess.

"So you free this weekend?" Lily asked. Shit.

"No I'm not, I am going to my aunts for the weekend, really sorry Lil," I sighed. Her smile dropped as soon as those words came out of my mouth. I feel so bad. Urg why Simon?!

"Okay, just make sure you text me when you can!" She chuckled.

"When do I not?" We both started laughing. Well at least we are okay now...

***

I ran home. I never run. I was so excited for this weekend, it's going to be so much fun!! Although I feel bad for Lily, this will make me feel so much better. As soon as I got home, I ran upstairs. My mum wasn't in as she was with her best friend, Nat. They were having a ladies weekend so it was free for me to leave. Very lucky escape!

I pulled my phone out of my blazer followed by throwing myself on to my bed. I'm going to miss my bed this weekend. This will be the 1st weekend without me sleeping in my own bed. I will miss it. I unlocked my phone and looked at my messages. I had 4, aren't I popular!

From Mum:

Hey sweetie! Hope you had a good day at school. I'm with Nat all weekend and not coming back till Monday, so you have a free house. No boys ;) Have a great weekend, miss you and love you lots Xxxx

From Simon:

Eyyyy Laybum! Looking forward to seeing you later!! Freya is coming later too, I hope that's okay? I'll see you at 4 Xxx

From Lily:

Have a great time at your aunts boo! I love you lots, always here for my bestie Xxxxxx <3

I smiled at those heart warming messages. I text them all back, proud to call them my friends and mum.

To Mum:

Hi, that's all good, have a fab weekend! No I won't have any boys come to mine don't you worry haha. Love you too Xxxx

To Simon:

Oi Oi Si! Can't wait to see you later too! Yeah of course that's fine! Will be nice to have another girl... See you soon xxxx

To Lily:

I love you too, proud to call you my best friend Xxxx <3

Once I sent the rest of those texts, I started packing. This is going to be fun. I just know I'm going to forget something.

Half an hour later, I was done, I think. I packed deodorant, clothes, make up, phone charger, toothbrush, PJs, food, purse and lots more. I think that's it! Suddenly, I heard a honk, Simon's here! I ran to my window and saw Simon waving at me, with his swaggy shades on. He's such a melt. I giggled at my insult and ran down the stairs. I was greeted to Simon at the door.

"Yo," he beamed. I dropped my bag and hugged him. I love his hugs so much! "You ready?" He asked. I nodded and picked my bag up. Suddenly, he snatched my bag out of my hands.
"I'll do it." He's such a gentleman. I thanked him before I locked my door.

Goodbye house!

I'm off to have a magnificent weekend!!

Hey guys!!

Sorry for a pretty bad chapter, I had to lead it up. Oooo weekend with the Sidemen, I'm so jealous!

I used Zayn's new song as I'm pretty much addicted to it! :s pls don't kill me x

Hope you guys enjoyed,

Lots of love

Ella xxxx