Chapter 4

If you really want to feel it in this chapter, listen to Avril Lavigne's "Goodbye Lullaby" album! Darlin is the best one!

From Simon:

17 eh? Oh..now I do sound like a perv...

My heart stopped. A tear slowly ran down my face...followed by another one. This was it, I've just ruined my chance of a good friendship. I got up and walked around in circles in my room - my fits clenched together.

Why does my age have to fuck up everything?!

Suddenly, my phone started going off. Not just for any notification...my ringtone.

"Urg who's calling me at this time," I groaned picking up my phone again. I looked at it and stared. The boy who just rejected me was calling me. I wiped away my tears and pressed answer phone.

Am I doing the right thing?!

I hid my face to the side of the screen as soon as he answered.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi," I croaked.

"Are you okay?" He asked sounding concerned. Pha like he gave a shit.

"Yes I'm fine Simon, what do you want?" I said full of attitude.

"I want...you," he whispered, hoping I couldn't hear, "I am sorry. I didn't mean to reject you like that. Of course I want to be friends with you and your age might be a problem but oh well it only is if anything sexual happens but I dout that.." He said going quiet towards the end of his sentence.

Wait did I just hear that right that Simon said he wanted me?! No I day dream far to much...

Was he being serious?!

"Simon you rejected me like 5 minutes ago, why are you changing your mind?"

"After I saw you didn't reply, I guessed you were mad. That made me start thinking that we could be friends just as long as there is no sexual contact/ tension." After those words came out of his mouth, I put my face to the screen and smiled at that beautiful face glooming at me.

"Alright Jeremy Kyle," I giggled causing him to laugh. We carried on talking about Jeremy Kyle (weird subject I know) and started laughing because of people's teeth and how they look on the shows. Watching the show gets me annoyed because there is like a woman, with no teeth, greasy hair, wrinkly skin and most of the time with a big body and there is like 5 guys fighting for her! How do people do it....

"So are we friends then?" Simon asked, his eyes twinkling.

"No" I said seriously.

Simon's smile went down as well as his head. Haha I got him...good.

"Hey turn that frown upside down, of course I'll be friends with you!" I cheered. His face lifted and smiled.

"If we was together I'd hug you right now." He beamed causing me to blush.

"Too much of a shame I'm not, I'm know for giving out good hugs," I winked.

I think I may have given him some sort of idea because his face lit up with a cheesy smile on his face. That smile man...it gives me butterflies.

"What you grinning for?" I giggled.

"Why don't we meet one day?" He smirked. Should've seen that one coming...

"Si I've only know you for a couple of hours how do I know your not a weirdo who just wants to get in my pants."

"Layla come on are we ever gonna get over this?" He laughed. "I'm not gonna have sex with you, you are far to young for me and I'd imagine you don't want me to take your virginity anyway. I thought then you could meet all the guys and we could actually become friends," he smiled. Without thinking twice I nodded. We both cheered.

"Yay, okay well I have to go, I'll text you Layla. Catch you later!" He shouted, just like how he does in his videos. I said bye and he ended the call. I smiled at our chat. Then it hit me...

Should I be doing this? Or am I still playing the "dare devil" card?

No it's fine he's just a mate. A mate that turned into meaning a lot to me after only knowing him for a few hours!

Guess what!

I'm meeting miniminter!!!

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did leave a vote and follow my Twitter

@whuweller_x

Lots of love

Ella x <3