Chapter 33

A few moments later, Simon and Josh walked in. Simon came sat back next to me, looked at me then back at Josh. I pulled a confused face.

"It's clear you both make each other happy. Even though your 17 and he's 22, age can't stand in the way of your relationship," Josh spoke out.

"Thank you," I mumbled as Simon grabbed my hand. I looked up at him to see him smiling.

"But please no smooching while I'm around," Josh joked. Me and Simon both rolled our eyes and laughed.

"No we won't don't you worry," Simon said slightly blushing.

After a few minutes of talking about our relationships as everyone now is in one; Vik has Kayleigh while Josh has Freya, Simon suddenly stood up.

"I'm gonna go speak to Jj. See if I can win him round." We all nodded wishing him luck as our hands separated. My hand felt cold.

Simon soon left the room and walked up to Jj's. Goosebumps prickled up my spine. I watched the boys move closer to me.

"It'll be fine," Josh comforted.

"But it won't, this is Jj. I mean it took a while to win you round Josh."

"Yeah it was a shock that's all, like how he found it. It will be okay."

"I hope so. I need to pee I'll be back in a bit," I sighed smiling faintly. I got up from my seat and headed upstairs quietly.

I could hear faint mumbles coming from Jj's room so I decided to come closer and listen to what they were saying.

"You can't be with her!" Jj groaned.

"Why?"

"She's 17! Your using her! You don't know what love is Simon."

"I might not know what love is, but I'm definitely not using her. She makes me happy, I think I do love her."

"You don't."

"Yes I do! Why you being like this? I thought you'd be happy for us as you love us both!" Simon shouted. He had a point, Jj adored us. He is always up for a cuddle or a play fight.

"That's the problem!"

"What?"

"I think I'm hitting on her Simon..."

I felt like I was going to faint. Oh my. What did I just hear?!

I didn't hear Simon respond so I ran upstairs to the toilet. The seat was already lifted up but instead I just put it back down and sat on it. How can Jj be crushing on me? I don't even flirt with him.

Jj has been my idol even since I started watching him. He taught me it's okay to get judge and it's okay to be a mong out in public.

To find out Jj likes me, is beyond me. I never thought I'd meet him, never mind be best friends with him. He is such a sick guy on and off camera. Never in a million years, I would've thought this would happen.

I can't do this to any of them. Whatever happens, I will hurt them both. They have such a strong bond and I feel I'm getting in the way of it.

I love Simon so much but Jj has been my role model for ages...

**

"L you in there?" I heard a knock on the door from Simon.

"You can come in," I muttered but loud enough to hear. I wiped away my tears and put my knees up to my chest as Simon walked in. He had a concerned face on so he shut the door and hurried towards me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm fine," I faintly smiled sniffing. Simon squinted his eyes obviously not believing me. I sighed and told him the truth. Instead of being mad at me for overhearing the conversation, he just pulled me in for a hug.

"Your mine Layla. This won't ruin mine and Jj's friendship, but we will get through this." My heart warmed when he said the first 3 words. I'm his. That's when it hit me:

I want Simon. Not Jj.

I wiped away the tears and hugged him tightly. I smiled to myself as we hugged. Those 3 words that came of his mouth span around my head. The more times they spam round the happier they made me.

A few hours later, we were all sitting in the living room playing Fifa. Me and Simon had spoken to Jj and its all cool. Yeah it was awkward at first but we managed to sort it. You can't help who you fall for so there was no blame needed. We was very soft towards Jj and he was calm about it. We all agreed that me and Jj would have less contact so no hugging unless I was leaving or play fights. It would be hard but it's for the best.

"Yessss!!" I looked over to see Simon cheering because he scored a goal. I was currently sitting on my own; I don't want anyone else next to me expect Simon.

I love Simon and I know he loves me.

PLS READ:

Hey guys!

I HAVE WIFI!!!!

Such a sweet chapter hehe :')
Hope you guys enjoyed!

So I have news!!

I've wrote another book!
But I need your guys help!
Who should I do it about? Another Simon ff , Marcus Butler, just some random guy or another member of the sidemen? Let me know pls Xxx

It won't be out until this book is finished!

Lots of love!

Ellaaaa x