Chapter 16

FACE TO FACE:

After breakfast, I ran upstairs to get my things together, holding back the tears. I have to leave. I have no other choice. I've just let Simon take my virginity now he doesn't even want to know me! He just used me. He embarrassed me. I let myself fall for him.

I kept looking over at Simon during breakfast but he would never look back. He sat well away from me and didn't even speak to me. He knew I kept looking at him but he just shrugged it off and didn't pay any attention. The rest of the guys thought it was weird as we didn't even speak considering how close we are. And we had to fuck it up. I really take things for advantage.

I was just packing up the rest of my things to hear a knock on my door.

"Vik I'm fine!" I shouted at the door. I didn't even take any effort to go towards the door. Don't get me wrong, I love Vik, but he's getting on my nerves today and I can't be dealing with it. Vik didn't respond so instead he just let himself in. Turns out it wasn't Vik.

It was Simon.

I frowned at him. He closed the door behind leant on it.

"Hey."

"So now you want to speak?" I asked, a tone of anger. So he will completely ignore me at breakfast but now he wants to speak. I can't be dealing with this. He's suppose to be my best friend!

"Sorry about breakfast, I didn't really know what to do." He mumbled. At that point, I completely lost it.

"You didn't know what to do? You've done it before I haven't! How do you think I feel?! Simon you were my first for everything and now you just don't wanna know me!" I shouted. Tears were rolling down my face now. Great now he's seen me cry. Yes he's seen me cry before but not over him!

"Lay! Come on babe, don't be like that!" He ran over to me and pulled me into a hug. I loved his hugs. They were the best hugs to be ever given too. No. I need to get over them. I pulled away and zipped up my bag. I didn't even look at Simon. This is just one big mistake.

"Don't go," Simon whispered, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I have to. I've made a fool of myself. I never should've got involved with you," I sniffed. I picked up my bag and walked past Simon.

"Can you just give me chance to explain?" Simon bellowed, as I was about to approach the door handle. I sighed and turned round. He smiled at me and sat on my bed, patting for me to sit next to him. I dropped my bag and went to sit beside him. He smiled at me, making me return it. I looked up at him. I'd eyes. Why are they so addictive?!

"You have 5 minutes." Simon took a deep breath before leaning into me. I froze. I didn't move. Instead he just kept moving closer to me until our foreheads touched. I looked at his soft lips and opened my mouth. Within seconds, he placed his lips on mine. It was soft and gentle, nothing like last night's kiss.

I broke away, gasping for air. I've never been able to hold my breath for long. We stayed in the same position, our foreheads still touching. He smiled at me, causing me to smile back.

"I'm sorry," He whispered. My smile widened.

"Should be." Simon chuckled.
"Last night was very good by the way," Simon winked, causing me to giggle. Our foreheads removed from each other as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"Playing a dangerous game L."

Hey guys!

Cringy I know!! Hahahah! Oh well I hope you enjoyed leave a vote if you did pls xxxx

Lots of love

Ella Xxxx