Chapter 36

We pull up in front of the house and Kian squeezes my hand reassuringly. I look up to him and he sends me a small smile, which I return. I gulp before unbuckling and getting out of the car. Kian meets me on my side taking my hand again. "Everything will be fine." He says calmingly.

"Is that Nancy's car?" I ask glancing to the car at the curb.

"Yes. She has been talking to your aunt and uncle all day." Jc answers. He stands close to Leah, but not touching. She seems nervous too, which worries me more.

"Come on, let's go inside." Kian says gently pulling my arm a little. I nod my head and follow him up the steps. The door opens before we get a chance to open it. My aunt stands there with an annoyed look on her face.

"Ugh, get in here and pack your stuff." She orders. I quickly rush pass her pulling Kian after me and to my room. I sigh as I shut the door and look at Kian grinning.

"I get to go back!" I nearly shout happy tears pricking my eyes. Kian hugs me tight and I hug him back, but then pull back. "What about Leah?" I ask looking up into his eyes. He looks down at me and smiles at me.

"She's coming too." I grin and kiss him on the lips. I cup his face with my hands and let our lips move together.

"Thank you." I say as I pull back. "I know you started this whole thing with Leah." I say as happy tears run down my face.

"I wasn't going to let you get away, Parker. I.." Kian is cut off by the door opening to a grinning Jc.

"Come on guys, are you ready to go?" He asks. I nod my head grabbing my brother's blanket. We head downstairs and I run straight into Nancy's arms.

"I missed you Nancy." I cry into her shoulder. She hugs me back tightly.

"I missed you too dear. Now, come on we can't miss our flight." She says letting me go. We all rush out the door and hop in Nancy's car and the rental car. Kian and I in Nancy's car.

"How did you get them to let both Leah and I go?" I ask surprised that they actually allowed it. I lean into Kian's side and slightly inhale taking in his scent I missed so much. His arm wraps around me keeping me close.

"Well, it was easier getting you because they saw you as a burden. Your cousin though, now that was tricky. They then said I could take her because she was following down your path." Nancy explains glancing back to Kian and I.

"Thank you Nancy. I really truly mean it. Without you guys coming and bringing me back I don't know how much longer I would have lasted." I quietly say speaking truthfully. Kian's grip tightens causing me to look up at him.

"Parker... I'm sorry I didn't come sooner." Kian says guilt in his eyes. I shake my head at him.

"It's not your fault, so don't blame it on you." I say sternly. He nods his head slightly, but I can tell only to make me happy. I smile anyway and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Parker, will you be okay sharing a room with Leah for a little bit?" Nancy asks.

"That's fine. We can share the bed too, if you need us to." I sigh feeling content. I look up to Kian. "Anything new I should know about?" I ask. Kian chuckles and kisses the top of my head.

"Well, Jc and I moved into a new house with a friend JJ." Kian says.

"No more Ricky?"

"No more Ricky. And don't mind JJ." He says smiling down at me. I smile back nodding my head. I can't wait to be back home.

----

As soon as Nancy gets the door open I sprint to my room and fall onto my bed. I hear Kian laughing behind me. I look to my door to see Kian walking into the room and shutting the door behind him.