Chapter 30

Recap: (Parker's point of view)

"Well who is the boyfriend?" I ask curious. He looks up, but only at Jc. Jc seems to get what he is saying as his eyes widen. Nancy let's out a frustrated sigh.

"Well, who is this girl that has you so worked up?" She asks.

"Yeah, who? Come on you can tell me." I say hoping he will tell me who the girl who stole his heart is. He looks at me sighing, and is eyes show his nervousness.

"Parker, it's you." He sighs defeated. Kian's grip on me tightens as he holds he closer to him, if that's possible. He picks me up as he gets up and carries me up the stairs. I'm too shocked to do anything... Anything at all.

Kian's point of view:

That dick. I knew he liked her. The way he acts around her, talks to her. I sit on her bed with her close to me. She hasn't said a word leaving me to my thoughts. I can hear them all down stairs talking, and fighting a little.

Parker is mine, and no one is taking her from me. She is too important for me to think about losing. She moves in my arms only to look up at me. I look down at her and try reading her face.

"Kian, I don't feel that way back." She tells me. I smile at her kissing her forehead.

"I know." She smiles at me before she snuggles her head into my chest. I hold her close as I feel her start to fall a sleep. Once I know she is asleep I relax a little taking deep breaths. I still hold her close so I don't get up and do something stupid.

Jc comes into her room closing the door behind him. He looks at me quick before he takes a seat on the end of her bed. "Are you okay?" He asks looking at a sleeping Parker in my arms.

"Not really." I respond truthfully. He lays down flat on the bed letting out a breath.

"You know he is afraid now. He doesn't want to start anything." Jc says tiredly. I narrow my eyes at Jc.

"Well, he did. I'm not fucking letting him get the chance to try and take her from me." I say my anger growing.

"Calm down. He doesn't want to do that to her." Jc tries to reason. I only glare at him.

"Why the fuck are you taking his side?"

"I'm not taking his side. I just want you to calm the fuck down. Do you think Parker would like you acting like this?" He asks. I sigh looking down at her and kiss her head.

"No." I sigh.

"Oh... And Nancy wants to talk to you." Jc says with a smirk on his face. I move slowly resting Parker on her bed before getting up.

"Watch her." I tell Jc quietly, even though he looks like he could pass out any second. I gently shut the door and head down the stairs. I look around for Nancy and see no sign of Alex- good.

"Kian." Nancy calls from the kitchen. I walk in and see her pouring herself a cup of coffee. She looks up at me raising an eyebrow at me as she stirs cream into it.

I sigh and hop up on the island keeping my eyes on her. "Yes." I say cautiously.

"You aren't going to fight right?" She asks.

"No, only if that bitch tries anything on Parker." I smile. She shakes her head at me, but can't keep the smile off her face.

"Kian, that's not the only reason I want to talk to you." She says. I nod my head having a feeling about that.

"I know." I say looking down to the floor.

"How are things with you and Parker?" She asks. I grin looking up to her.

"Never better."

"And you're taking things slow, right?" She asks taking a sip of her coffee. I start to feel a little uncomfortable, but knew these questions were coming.

"Yes. I'm not rushing her into anything, if that's what you think." She shakes her head at me.

"That's not what I think. I'm just questioning you. I don't know how her aunt and uncle will feel though." She sighs. I look at her scrunching my eyebrows together in confusion.

"What, why?" I ask a little nervous of losing my Parker.

"They... Well, don't like certain types of people." She says.

"What? Like people with tattoos and piercings?" I ask. She nods her head. "Fuck."

"Kian!" Nancy scolds me. I roll my eyes at her trying not to laugh.

"Anyway, are they like coming down for a visit?" I ask.

"Not that I know of. They will come in the near future though." She says. "If they don't think Parker has gotten better they might take her back." She says looking down nervously. I look at her with wide eyes.

"They can't do that!"

"Yes they can. They still have legal custody over her." She says sadly. I know that Nancy thinks of Parker as her daughter. Nancy couldn't have kids and she always wanted them, so that's why she helps them as her job.

"I'm not letting that happen." I state hopping off the island.

"Where do you think you're going?" She questions as I start to walk out of the kitchen.

"To bed I'm tired." I yawn. I climb the stairs and quietly walk into Parker's room. I see her sitting up in her bed and her eyes meet mine. She jumps off her bed and runs into my arms. I wrap mine around her holding her tight.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" I ask kissing her head.

Parker's point of view:

I hug him tight as he kisses my head. Waking up not in his arms anymore scared me. "I thought you left me." I say quietly. He lifts my chin up with his finger making me look him in the eyes.

"Parker I would never leave you." He says. I smile at him as a tear falls from my eyes.

"I just woke up and you were gone." I say.

"Nancy wanted some help cleaning up." Kian says leaning down. He places his lips on mine and I feel my heart start to race.

I was afraid he left me because of Alex liking me. I kiss him back with our lips moving together. He lightly nips my bottom lip causing me to gasp. He takes that moment to slide his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues dance together as his hands grabs my legs pulling me up. My legs wrap around his body as my hands move to tug at his hair. I pull back needing to breathe, and he rests his forehead on mine.

I hear a groan and look to see a Jc turning on my bed before he falls off. I hold in my laugh as he just groans. He stays down there sleeping not bothering to get up. I smile shaking my head before looking to Kian. "We should get some sleep." I say yawning.

"Come on." He says still holding me. He lays on the bed letting me get comfortable. I stay on him and pull my blanket over us as I snuggle into the crook of his neck.

"Goodnight Kian." I mumble sleepily. He chuckles quietly kissing my head.

"Good night my Parker." He whispers running his fingers through my hair. I smile falling into the sleep that is taking over my body.
_______________________________
Hoped you liked it. Sorry it is a bit late, but the next chapter will be longer.

Please don't forget to vote and comment to let me know you liked it, and from more motivation.

Love you all.