Chapter 32

We walk into the airport hand in hand. Jc and Nancy follow behind us with their heads down. No one spoke all morning, and I don't want to take another step. I stop walking and Kian tugs my hand before stopping. He looks at me with sad eyes.

"Parker, please don't." He says quietly in a raw voice. I look away as I start walking because I know if I look at him too long I will break. I can feel myself starting to fall back into the hole Kian was bringing me out of.

I see my 'family' waiting by the gate for me. They look annoyed as always, but Leah seems a little uneasy. I ignore her and lean against Kian's arm. I feel him stiffen a little and it makes me frown.

"Are you sure Parker can't stay here?" Nancy asks.

"Yes, we are sure. This wasn't a good idea and she needs to head back." My aunt practically snaps. I look to the ground at my shoes not wanting to meet anyone's face.

"You can all leave now. We have Parker." My uncle says. Kian wraps an arm around me pulling me to his side. I want nothing more than to head back home, and by home I mean Nancy's house here. I look up to Kian as I hug him tight. He lets me go and I move to hug Nancy.

"I'm sorry baby. Stay in touch." He says into my ear as she squeezes me before letting me to. I hug Jc who is trying to not seem so phased. He hugs me tightly and nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck.

"We will see you soon Parker. Don't forget it." He says.

"I won't forget you Jc." I say in his ear. I know I won't see them if my 'family' has anything to do with it. He lets me go and I look back to Kian. His eyes are glassy and I wrap my arms around his torso hugging him tight. He takes a second to respond pulling me closer if it was possible.

"I'm going to miss you Kian."

"I'll see you soon sweetheart." He says into my hair before kissing my head. I look up at him and he pecks my lips quick.

"Parker, let's go." My aunt demands.

"You guys can leave now." My uncle orders. Then nod and reluctantly leave. I watch them walk away as Jc basically drags Kain out. I turn back to my aunt and uncle.

"Now give us your phone." My aunt demands holding her hand out for it. I give it back to her and she breaks it. Throwing it on the ground and stamping on it. I feel tears prick my eyes knowing she didn't want me to talk to Kian or Jc.

Our flight is called and I walk following them into the plane with my little backpack of clothes on my back. I get on and sit next to Leah as her parents sit a few seats up. I look down to the ground but feel her eyes on me.

"I'm sorry." She says before looking away.

"Can I see your phone?" I ask. She hesitantly gives it to me watching me carefully. I add a contact for her. "This is for when you think I hit rock bottom. Call him." I tell her. She takes her phone back and nods her head.

"I am sorry. I'm sorry I never tried to fix our relationship. Your parents were like mine because we know how my real ones are. It was hard for me too." She says. I look to her and give her a small smile.

"I forgive you. It was easy to hate and blame me. I still do." She frowns at me. "But please don't forget to call him when I hit rock bottom. He is the only one that could save me." I say before going mute. By the look on her face she knew it too.

----

I lost track of the number of days I have been moping around here. I was told that I have to go to school today, which I'm dreading. I walk into school and everyone's eyes go to me.