Chapter 27

Recap:
"I know." Kian says and he kisses Hazel's head and she licks his face. We head in the house and I see a few other guys in here. I shrink back behind Kian and glue myself to his side. I put Hazel down and look to Kian. "It's okay they are our friends." He says. I nod my head but gulp at the same time. I hold onto his arm feeling safer that way.

"Kian! Who's this?" One of the guys asks. I move to hide behind Kian but he moves me to stand in front of him with his hands on my waist.

"This is Parker." He says. I knew he is smiling because he sounds really happy. I gulp blushing bright red as the guys look at me smiling.

I hate meeting new people, and plus these are all guys. Not to mention this one isn't wearing a shirt!!

(Start of chapter 27)

You know that moment when you just want to run and hide? Well that's what I'm feeling now. Kian keeps his hands on my waist not letting me go. The guy without his shirt keeps smiling at me. "Hi, I'm Dom." He says extending his hand. I look at it then to him before I glance up to Kian. Kian nods his head forward once for me to shake his hand.

I gulp extending my hand and he grabs it. "It's nice to meet you, but I have to go..." He says looking over this shoulder. "Come on guys I'll bring you home." He says to a few other guys. They all start to head out of the house. He let's my hand go and looks to Kian. "We will see you later." He says before smiling at me one last time and walking out. I sigh in relief knowing they left.

Kian turns me around and I look up at him. Our eyes meet and I'm hypnotized by them. They are sparkling with happiness, and it makes me smile. His eyes glance to my lips and my breath hitches in my throat. Oh this boy...

He somehow takes a step closer and we are chest to chest... Or kind of like that(I'm only about 5 feet 4 inches). "Kian," I breath. He hums in response. "Kiss me." I whisper. He chuckles lightly before closing the gap between us. Our lips move in sync with each other's and my heart was beating faster. I feel like he can feel just how fast it is pounding. My stomach flips and butterflies erupt inside fluttering all around.

My hands somehow found their way to his hair. They entangle themselves through it. His hands travel down my sides until he grabs my right thigh. He lifts it and wraps it around his waist. He does the same with the over, and starts walking. Walking!! He stops when my back hits the wall and there is nothing but clothes separating.

Through out this our lips never broke, but as my lungs need air I break away from the kiss catching my breath. Kian travels kisses down my jaw and to the base of my neck. "Kian," I pant out. He stops, taking deep breaths and looks at me.

"Sorry, I got a little carried away." He says letting me drop my legs to the ground. I did it reluctantly knowing we both don't want to take it to far. Plus it's not like we are in a relationship... Yet.

"Don't worry." I say blushing and looking into his eyes. Our body's are still flush against each other as we stare into each other's eyes catching our breath.

"What the hell?" We hear Jc. We both look to see Jc standing against the opposite wall. I feel myself blush and look away burying my face in Kian's chest. "Guys please not down here." He says groaning. I feel a Kian chuckle, which causing his chest to vibrate.

"I'm going to get some food." Jc says after a little awkward silence. "Want anything in particular for dinner tomorrow? Tonight we are just getting pizza." He asks.

"No. We are actually going out." Kian says. I look up to see Jc smirking at us.

"Okay then." He says before leaving. I sigh in relief of the awkward feeling. I step away from Kian not looking at him. He pulls me back though and uses one hand to lift my chin up so I would look him in the eyes.

"Don't do that." He says. I blush looking into his hypnotizing eyes.

"Do what?" I ask breathless. Him this close to me and his eyes sparkling as they look in my soul just take my breath away. Not to mention how much my heart is hammering about to beat out of my chest. He chuckles shaking his head.

"Never mind." He says softy and pecks my lips. He pulls away and let's me go. I stand there still frozen as he walks to sit on the couch. He looks at me smiling. I feel myself blush more, if that is possible, and give one back to him. "Want to play Mario kart?" I nod smiling.

----

Today has gone by so fast, and I've spent it with Jc because Kian had been out all day. Last night we watched Too Cute a show on animal planet. I wanted to see it because there were labradoodle puppies, and I want one of those. They were so cute and they guys just watched it for me. Jc almost fell asleep, but I threw a pillow at him. Anyway...

Now here I am in Kian's room trying to decide what to wear for our date. I don't have anything really nice. I groan laying on the bed covering my face with my hands. There is a knock on the door and I freeze. "Parker?" Jc asks.

"What?" I respond in a small voice.

"Can I come in?" He asks. I force myself off the bed and open the door tightening the towel around my body. Jc takes in my appearance before walking pass me into the room. "How come you aren't at least dressed?" He asks as I close the door.

"I have nothing to wear." I say. He rolls his eyes at me. I cross my arms and narrow my eyes at him.

"Wear the dress he bought you that time we went shopping." Jc says getting it from Kian's closet. I smile looking at it remembering how much he liked it on me.

"Okay." I say taking it. "Now leave I have to get this on and finish getting ready." Jc chuckles walking out the door. I take the towel off and put the dress on. I leave my hair down in it's natural wavy flow, and put on a little make up. I finish the look with sandals with blue straps and tan bottoms. I smile at my appearance and walk out the door to Kian's room.

I walk out and head to the kitchen hearing talking in there. I walk in to see Jc cooking something and Kian leaning against the counter. When he looks at me his mouth drops as his eyes roam over my body. I blush as I begin to check him out. He is wearing navy blue shirt with gray jeans. The jeans fit him perfectly, and so does his shirt.

I meet his eyes and his are a little darker than their normal brown color. "Parker you look beautiful." Kian says stepping towards me. That makes Jc turn and look at me. He smiles and I return it before focusing back on Kian.

"Thank you. I'm not too dressed up right?" I ask concerned I over dressed. He shakes his head.

"You are perfect." He says in almost a whisper. I blush more at the complement and look down.

"So, where are we going?" I ask looking back up into his eyes. He smirks at me, and I swear my heart almost stopped.

"It's a surprise." He says. I frown. "Don't frown, smile it suits you." Kian says. I smile up at him finding it hard not to.

"I just don't like surprises." I say, still smiling.

"Well, you will like this one." Jc says quietly, mostly to himself. I look to him, but his back is to us. I leave it alone and look to Kian.

"Then let's go." I grin. Kian matches my grin and takes my hand, kissing my cheek before leading me out of the house.
__________________________
Hoped you liked it. Sorry for the confusion... And the long wait.

I just hope you think this makes up for the long wait.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Love you all :)