Chapter 1

"So Parker how are you doing this week?" My therapist asks me. It was a typical Friday appointment, she checks in how I have been, and I answer.

I just stare at her with my arms crossed. She runs a hand through her blond hair and sighs. I actually talk to her, but it took awhile. She just tried so hard gaining my trust and not giving up on me.

"Parker I don't want you to shut me out, not now. I heard you stopped eating again, why?" I look out the window then back at her. It's been four years and I honestly just want to die, and be with my family.

"Look, Nancy I'm not going anorexic if that's what you're thinking. I just don't want to be here without them." I say feeling tears. It felt weird to talk; I haven't for four years. For some reason I can talk to her, but I don't know why.

"Parker, please you need to eat food. It's been a hard four years I get it, but starving hoping to just die that isn't right." I sigh and look back out the window.

"Why did they have to save me?" I say under my breath feeling the tears start to leak from my eyes. No one knows what happened but me. I was only twelve at the time. I never say exactly what happened not wanting to relive it. Even Nancy here doesn't know what actually happened. Not even the rest of my "family" know.

"Parker, please eat for me, your family is worried." She pleaded.

"What family? I have no family." I say tears streaming down my face. No one gets that I'm alone. I may live with my aunt and uncle, but I don't consider them family. Nancy sighed getting up and hugging me. "I'm alone." I sob.

"It's okay dear, it's okay." She tries soothing me. "You're not alone."

----

I get home and practically crawl up the stairs to lock myself in my room. I get in my room only to see my aunt sitting on my bed waiting for me. "How was your session?"

See here's the thing I don't talk to them, the only one I talk to is Nancy. It's sad but true I trust Nancy more. I shrug my shoulders and sit on my bed near my pillow, sitting Indian style. She turns to face me with a small smile.

"Parker... please talk to me." She begs. Here we go again with her begging it never works I don't talk. "It's been four years already." I snap my head towards the window hoping she really didn't just say that. She stands up and looks at my way, I can feel it. "Parker it's been four years, you need to move on!" She yells at me. I look at her glaring feeling the waterworks come again.

"We all had to. Parker it wasn't just your family that died it was mine too. My sister Parker, she died too. Here I am raising you for her and I'm failing at it! You don't even talk you haven't said a word since you moved in here." I feel the tears streaming down my face, and I pull my legs up to my chest. I hold them crying with my head on my knees.

"By the way I wanted to tell you we got you more help." With that I cried harder. I didn't want to leave Nancy. "It's Nancy's idea. She's taking you to somewhere, and you will be staying with her." I heard and my door slam shut. Where is she taking me?
__________________________
So this is my first fanfic... I hoped you like the first chapter.