Chapter 24

I wake up Monday by Hazel's barking. I groan rolling over onto Kian's chest. "Parker, we have school." He groans in his sleepy voice.

"Fine, but I call the bathroom first." I say and run to the bathroom.

"Not fair." I hear Kian as I shut the door.

I put on a little makeup and let my hair fall in it's natural waves. I brush my teeth and hurry out to my suitcase. Before I could go back in the bathroom Kian shuts the door. I groan getting dressed in the room.

I put on dark skinny jeans a loose blue shirt that has a pocket. Along with my brown work boots. I walk out of the room and head to the kitchen. No one is in here, and I still don't know where everything is. I sigh and just sit down at the counter waiting for Kian.

"Need help?" A voice whispers in my ear as arms wrap around me. I feel myself blush and my heart race. I turn my head and kiss Kian's cheek.

"Yeah, I still don't know where everything is." I say. Kian chuckles letting me go. He gets stuff out to make omelets. "I'll make us some sandwiches for lunch." I say heading for the fridge.

----

We walk into school laughing at Kian's face he made. We get to our locker and I get it open before I feel Kian stiffen beside me. I look up to see Alex walking over towards us. I run up to him and hug him. I happy he's back, and made it back safely. He picks me up spinning me around like Jc does.

"Hey, Parker do you need your book?" Kian asks me. I look over at him pulling away from Alex.

"Yeah." I say in a quiet voice. I won't be able to talk now that Alex is around, and it won't be easy to not talk to Kian.

"Kian, why are you here? Did you miss this hell hole?" Alex asks as we reach my locker.

"No, Parker needed someone to be there and stick up for her." Kian says handing me my book.

"Hey, my sister saw something... And her and her friends aren't happy about it." He says vaguely. I look at him confused, his eyes glance to me then back to Kian. I shrug it off not letting it bother me.

"Why would I care?" Kian asks raising an eyebrow at Alex.

"She is a fan of you, and so are her friends. If she knew I knew you and am talking to you..." He shivers, and Kian and I laugh.

"Come on let's get to class." Kian says closing our locker and taking my hand. Alex notices and tenses up clenching his jaw.

"Are you two like together?" Alex asks walking next to me, making me be in the middle.

Kian and I both look at him and then to each other. We look back at Alex, who is waiting for an answer running a hand through his hair. "Not yet." Kian says smiling. I blush looking ahead.

"Okay then, Parker do you want to do homework together after school?" He asks me. I look to Kian not knowing what to respond... Nodding or shaking my head. Kian shrugs, but gives me a look to make him involved. I look to Alex and nod my head smiling. "Great, I can bring you to my house. Then I'll bring you home after dinner." He smiles.

"Um... Actually I was going to go to Kian's, you can come. Right Kian?" I say softly. They both look at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I'll just let Jc and Ricky know." Kian says glaring at Alex. I just smile and look at him to see him a little disappointed. He smiles at me nodding his head.

"Yeah, sounds like a plan." He says with little enthusiasm. I shrug it off not knowing why he is acting weird. We get to our first class and take our seats, which is me sitting in the middle of them.

----

We get to Kian's house, with Alex following Kian, and get out of the cars. I hurry to the door, but Jc opens it before I can. "Hey Parker how was school?" He asks hugging me. I look over to Kain and Alex before looking back to Jc.

"Strange." I say, and Jc chuckles moving over to let us in. Alex and Kian barely spoke to each other, and kept having little glaring matches. "I'll be right back, I want to change." I say because my little 'friend' came half way through the day. This sucks... I have to spend this week with the guys.

After I'm set I head to the kitchen to look for medicine. I see all they guys there talking to Alex. I walk in and look at the cabinets lost. I look to Kian and he meets my eyes smiling. "Do you have any medicine?" I ask blushing slightly.

He walks to the the bathroom , and comes back with some for me to take. "Here, is it that time?" He asks. I just nod my head blushing as I take the pills.

We settle down to do our homework, but the guys all keep talking. "Can we get our homework done?" I ask Kian, after poking his arm until he looked at me. He chuckles nodding his head taking a pencil out.

"How long have you been talking?" Alex asks looking right at me. I look at him meeting his eyes. I shrug looking at Kian.

"She only talks to people she trusts." Kian says putting his arm around my shoulders. I blush looking away.

"Alright kids here are some snacks." Jc says in all seriousness before bursting out laughing. Kian and Alex roll their eyes, and I throw my calculator at Jc. It his him right on his upper right arm. "Ow! Kain!" He shouts. "That fucking hurt!" He says rubbing his arm.

"That wasn't me." He laughs. Alex laughs to as I laugh, but feel guilty.

"Sorry Jc." I laugh. He looks at me rolling his eyes.

"I even made you food." He says before walking out leaving us. We all laugh more, and tears form in my eyes. I wrap my arms around my sides as they hurt from laughing.
__________________________
Hoped you liked it. I wanted to update sooner, but I went for a short Newport RI trip. I had no wifi there :(

Don't forget to comment and vote, for faster updates.

That's her outfit up top, or on the side.