Chapter 26

It was a sleepless night without Kian. All I could think about was what Suzie said to me. How did she know me, or more importantly how I knew Kian?

I faked a smile the whole time, and luckily no one caught on. As soon as I could I left, and that meant walking. I grabbed my bag and left after saying thank you. I walk to a small park and sit on a bench. I pull my knees up hugging them to my chest.

Why can't things just be easy for once. I wish I still had my family, but that would mean I never would have met Kian... Or Jc. I watch as a group of boys enter the park with skateboards. It reminds me when Kian tried teaching me, but I was too scared and kept falling.

I wouldn't mind him trying to teach me again. I think I would be able to actually do it now. I take in a deep breath and slowly let it out. I have to tell Kian to come get me, but I'm afraid of how he will act seeing me like this. I feel a tear leave my eye as I take out my phone.

To Kian:

Hey can you come pick me up?

To Parker:

Yeah, text me the address

To Kian:

Just come get me at the little park

He doesn't respond, and that scares me. Will he hate me because I'm so fragile? I take a deep breath and slowly let it out. I rest my forehead on my knees letting my tears fall instead of stinging my eyes. I don't care who hears me or sees me. I hear a car occasionally go by, and hope it is Kian.

I look up realizing I have headphones in my bag. I reach for them and plug them into my phone. No, I don't listen to music. I go on youtube to watch one of Kian or Jc's videos. I find one that makes me laugh. I click on it wanting to cheer myself up. "What's up everybody it is Kian, and... Don't... mind... this." He starts. I smile from his appearance.

He has blue, white, and purple tie dye muscle tee on. His hair is mostly blond but has some blue and purple in it. Along with what looks like a flower crown. I watch as he explains and shows how to be cool. I laugh not caring who stares. By the end of the video my tears have totally stopped, and I feel happier.

I feel someone tap my shoulder, so I look up to meet Kian's brown eyes. I smile at him and hop over the bench jumping on him. He wraps his arms around me holding me close, and I wrap my legs around his waist. My headphones fall out of my ears in the process pulling on them, but I don't care.

"Parker?" Kian questions surprised. To say I'm surprised by my actions is an understatement. My eyes go wide and I unwrap my legs from around him. I feel myself blush bright red, but he keeps me close. "I missed you." He says into my hair.

"I missed you too." I say, and kiss his cheek. Where did this confidence come from? He smiles at me and looks over my shoulder at my phone.

"Watching one of my videos?" He asks raising an eyebrow. I look at him blushing before looking to the ground.

"Yeah, that's what I do when I need to cheer up." I say honestly. He puts his fingers under my chin making me look at him. He frowns slightly looking into my eyes.

"What happened?" He asks.

"His sister is a fan, but not a nice one." I say knowing I can't lie to him. He takes a deep breath and slowly let's it out.

"Let's go." He says taking my hand in his and my bag in his other hand. We walk to his car in silence, and get in. "Where does he live again?" Kian asks. I take my phone out looking for the text Alex sent. I show Kian and he nods his head starting the car.

I already know what he is doing, and I just let him. "Don't be mean." I say. Kian rolls his eyes as he gets out of the car.

"Parker come with me." He says before shutting his door. I get out and meet Kian at the front of his car. He takes my hand before we walk to the door. Kian rings the doorbell and we wait. The door swings open to Alex, who is surprised.

"Um... What's going on?" Alex asks and looks over his shoulder. "You should go." He warns. Kian chuckles shaking his head.

"I'm here to speak with one of my fans." Kian says.

"Alex, what are you doing? Why does the sound like- AHHHH!" Suzie yells when she sees Kian standing in the doorway. I cringe from the scream, and Kain does a little too.

"Oh my god Kian! You're at my house!" She squeals running up to him and hugging him. He let's go of my hand hugging her back.

"I came here to talk to you." Kian says calmly. She starts crying as she pulls back.

"You're really here. Can I get a picture?" She asks her excitement rising.

"Suzie, listen!" Alex shouts frustrated. "Kian needs to talk to you, and it's important." Alex says and she nods her head, but never looks away from Kian. It's like she thinks if she blinks he will be gone.

"Suzie, I heard you were being mean to Parker." Kian says. She frowns at that, and Kian grabs my hand again. "Suzie, I love you for being a fan, but I don't love how you are treating her." She looks to me quickly then back to Kian. She looks at me again with a guilty look.

"I'm sorry Parker. I didn't mean to be the over jealous fan." She says honestly. I smile at her apology.

"It's okay." I say quietly. She turns to Kian again grinning.

"Can I get a picture?" She asks.

----

We are sitting in the driveway of his house in his car. I look over at him feeling him looking at me. "What?" I question.

"Tomorrow is our date." He smiles. I smile blushing. He leans over and kisses me on the lips. I kiss back my heart fluttering widely in my chest. There is a knock on the window and we jump apart to see Jc. He stands there laughing and holding Hazel. We both get out of the car and give Jc a look. I take Hazel from his arms and kiss her head.

"Really?" Kian questions tiredly. Jc just grins running a hand through his hair.

"Whatever, come on I made some lunch. Don't forget you have to film." Jc says turning around and walking away.

"I know." Kian says and he kisses Hazel's head and she licks his face. We head in the house and I see a few other guys in here. I shrink back behind Kian and glue myself to his side. I put Hazel down and look to Kian. "It's okay they are our friends." He says. I nod my head but gulp at the same time. I hold onto his arm feeling safer that way.

"Kian! Who's this." One of the guys asks. I move to hide behind Kian but he moves me to stand I front of him with his hands on my waist.

"This is Parker." He says. I knew he was smiling because he sounded really happy. I gulp blushing bright red as the guys look at me smiling.

I hate meeting new people, and plus these are all guys. Not to mention this one isn't wearing a shirt!!
__________________________
Sorry for such a long break. I was in Newport and there was no wifi.

I hoped you liked it.

Don't forget to comment and vote.