Chapter 29

It's thanksgiving tomorrow, so we have a half day of school. I'm currently in math and Kian is sitting next to me just watching me. I glance at him and he just smiles at me. A paper plane lands on my desk, I look to see a smirking Alex. I open the plane and read what he wrote on it.

Every girl in here is glaring at you. Lover boy watching you doesn't help.

I roll my eyes looking to the front of the room to the teacher. The bell rings, I stand up putting my backpack on. It's time for lunch, which means I'm going to be getting glares from all the girls.

Kian and I made our relationship official as soon as we got to school. Which the girls still have gotten used to. I remember that day clearly because no one missed it.

Flashback:

Kian pulls into his normal parking space and gets out as I do. He takes my hand in his leading me to where our lockers are. He has a smile on his face that looks like it's far from leaving his lips.

I feel everyone's eyes on us, and that makes me nervous leaning into Kian. He notices and glances around at the whispering kids around us. When we are a foot from our lockers he stops us.

I look at him confused raising an eyebrow at him. "Kian w-" he cuts me off as his hands cup my face. I freeze my eyes widening and my breath getting caught in my throat. He smiles down at me before claiming my lips with his.

I melt into the kiss wrapping my arms around his upper back. He moves one arm to wrap around my waist pulling me flush against him. The kiss is full of passion that seems to only intensify.

Kian pulls back grinning down at me, slightly panting. I grin back up at him still feeling his lips on mine. "What was that for?" I ask breathless.

"To show everyone that you are mine." He says resting his forehead on mine. I immediately blush realizing everyone is watching us. I roll my eyes at him though.

"You don't have to prove that to them."

"Well it was also a way for them to know you are my girlfriend." He smiles kissing the top of my head.

End of flash back

I get out of the room and Kian wraps his arm around my shoulders. I lean into his touch as we walk to lunch with Alex on my other side. "When are they going to stop glaring?" Alex asks annoyed.

"I don't know, but I'm getting really annoyed with it." Kian says. I still don't really talk in school, which makes both of them mad.

We walk into the cafeteria and we sit at our usual table. We sit down with Kian next to me and Alex across from us. "So what are you guys doing for thanksgiving?" Alex asks.

"It's just Nancy and I, so I don't know." I say shrugging.

"Why don't you guys come to my house?" Alex says. I look down at the table taking my lunch out.

"Parker, I thought you said Jc and I could come over." Kian says. I look up to him and smile.

"Oh yeah." I say. I know he is saving me knowing who I rather be spending it with.

"Oh, shoot. I just realized that we have to travel to my grandma's house." Alex groans. "At least you two will have fun." He sighs.

"You could come if you want." I offer. He smiles at me nodding his head.

"I'll see." He says excitedly.

----

I finish getting dressed in patterned leggings that are mostly red, and a long white long sleeve sweater and a red infinity scarf. I put on my brown boots too because I want to complete the look.