Chapter 34

I have no clue how long it's been. The question floating around my mind... Do I love Kian? Am I just confused and miss him? Is that why I feel this way? I have been in my room crying for the past hour. Leah comes into my room with some food, for the both of us. We try to eat a little every now and again. I sit up wiping the tears from my eyes and cheeks.

"Parker, I have a surprise for you." Leah says. I look at her confused.

"Really." I croak. She is the only one I ever talk to.

"Yeah, but first you have to shower, and eat the granola bar with me." She says. I nod my head and get up heading to my bathroom.

I take a quick warm shower scrubbing my whole body clean. I step out and wrap the towel around me sighing. If I quit now, will anyone care? I wonder to myself. Last night was a disaster with the dinner.

I shrug it off feeling the tears and put on the clothes Leah left me. I stop looking to see one of Kian's shirts. It's his white shirt with the black shoulders and sleeves. She also left me a pair or leggings. I put the clothes on hesitantly and try not to cry remembering him.

I put my damp hair in a messy bun and walk out of the bathroom, but only after I brushed my teeth. I see Leah laying on my bed texting on her phone. "Why this outfit?" I choke on my words a little. She looks up at me and smiles, but drops it as she sees a tear fall down my cheek.

"I didn't mean for you to cry." She says sincerely wrapping her arms around me. "Just share this bar with me and we will get out of the house for a little." She says softy. I sniffle and nod my head.

"Okay." I sigh taking the half of the bar. It tastes good, but I mean anything would after not eating for a while. I eat it fast before looking at Leah waiting to do what she wants. She smiles at me and grabs my arm and pulls me out of my room.

----

"Why did you bring me here?" I ask looking around. She took me to a park that isn't too far away, on that I used to come to a lot when I was little.

"Just because..." She trails off with a glint in her eyes that doesn't seem too good. I stop walking and look at her worried.

"Do you need to talk?" I ask confused. She looks at me like I grew another head.

"What?" She asks confused. I shake my head muttering a never mind. "Anyway... You have been here for like too long and we haven't gone out anywhere. I want to make you happy, so I'm going to try." She declares.

"You know broken people can't help fix other broken people." I sigh. She narrows her eyes at me and pulls my arm.

"Well, I'm going to try." She urges. I laugh as she pulls me to the pond. I look out across it and freeze in my spot. They wouldn't be here... Would they? I squint my eyes to try and see if my mind is playing tricks.

The tall guy has brown hair, so it can't be him, but the shorter one seems to be... No it can't be. I sigh and look to Leah.

"What's wrong?" She asks. I shake my head and look back across the pond, and they're gone.

"Nothing, I just thought I saw something." I sigh. We start walking again and the wind bowls making me shiver. "Why didn't you tell me to bring a jacket or something?" I ask shivering.

"Sorry, but I forgot too." She says hugging herself. I stop walking feeling something being thrown at me.

"Look who's not dead." A familiar voice says. I hear laughs and footsteps coming closer.

"Can't face school though... Coward." Another sneers. I feel tears prick my eyes, but blink them away. I'm sick of this... Kian wouldn't want me to be this way. I turn around glaring at the two girls.

They take in my appearance and share a look before laughing. "What the fuck is your problem?" I spit annoyed. I don't know where this confidence came from, but I feel good. Like my old self.

"Don't talk to me that way." Miss popular blondie gasps. I step towards her narrowing my eyes at her.

"So picking on me and calling me names is fine, but someone says one wrong thing to you it's not right?" I ask. She looks taken back as she opens her mouth to talk but closes it. "That's what I thought." I say turning around and walking away. I shake off the anger and smile at a shocked Leah.

"Damn girl, teach me that." She says astonished.

"I don't know what came over me. I just knew Kian wouldn't want me to hide away and fall deeper in my hole." I sigh. She grins at me and I look at her confused.

"You love him." She cheers. I look at her with wide eyes and my mouth drops.

"What?" I gasp. She rolls her eyes at me. "Leah he probably moved on... I haven't seen him in so long. How would I even know if I love him?" I say and sit on the swing. She sits on the one to my right.

"He hasn't moved on... And you will know." She says. I look at her knowing she is hiding something. Suddenly arms wrap around her and she squeals. I look over and see Jc smiling down at her.

I gasp shocked and a smile appears on my lips. He kisses her cheek and she blushes. "Princess." He smiles.

"Jc..." I trail off. He looks at me grinning.

"Parker, before you get all excited look at that puppy over there." He says. I look away way, but see no puppy just... Kian! I jump off the swing and run to him.

He opens his arms and I jump on him. My legs wrapping around his waist as my arms around his neck, and his arms wrap around me. Tears run from my eyes as I'm trilled he is here in from of me. His hair is no longer blond, but brown... It was him.

"I missed you Parker. I missed you so fucking much." He says as I look in his eyes.

"I missed you too, so much." I breath. He grins before smashing his lips against mine. As our lips meet everything melts away.

My heart is hammering so much I think it might fly out of my chest. Our lips move in sync as they seem to talk to each other. Making the other feel better. Our kiss isn't a sweet passionate kiss, but fierce and hungry. Our lips missing the feeling of each other's.

He slides his tongue effortlessly into my mouth. Our tongues dance together the way they love... And it's then my feelings seem to click.

Leah was right and I thought I did, but I know for sure now...

I'm

In

Love

With

Kian.
_______________________________
Hoped you liked it... So he's back.

Don't forget to comment and vote to let me know you guys liked it.

Love you guys