Chapter 11

I woke up to my alarm clock and groan knowing it's the first day of school. I force myself out of bed and practically crawled to my closet. I already had my outfit picked out, so I just threw it on.

It was jeans with a few rips and a teal colored shirt. The shirt had no sleeves two pockets and buttoned up. I went to the bathroom and put my hair in a nice looking bun. I didn't put a lot of make up on, but I put enough for me to not feel self-conscious. I brush my teeth and hurry downstairs.

I don't bother eating breakfast, and looked at the clock seeing I still have ten minutes. Nancy said I had to take the bus because she had to meet a client early.

I sit looking at my phone to see if Kian or Jc texted me. I just started a few days ago writing things to him, so he gave me his number. I got one from both of them.

From Jc:

Good luck on your first day.

From Parker:

Thanks Jc.

From Kian:

I'm outside.

I look at the time and I still had eight minutes, but I go to the window. Sure enough there was Kian's car, and him looking down at his phone.

From Kian:

Hurry up.

I roll my eyes after reading the text and grab my backpack. I head out the door and get in his car. He looks to me smiling. "Ready?" He asks, and I just shrug. "Wow your enthusiasm is overpowering." He chuckles, and I hit him playfully.

I look at him curiously, is he coming to school? "Don't worry I'm just bringing you." He says as he pulls out of the driveway. "Remember if you need me to join I will." He lets me know for what seems like the hundredth time. He glances at me, and I nod.

The car ride was silent up until he parked his car. We turn and face each other my stomach turning into knots from nervousness. "Do you want me to pick you up?" He asks. I shake my head, and he frowns at me.

"Why not?" He questions. I just shrug and put my hand on the door to open it. He reaches over and puts his hand on mine stopping me. "Don't go you still have some time." He pleads with me. "I'm sorry I asked." He says sincerely. I look at him meeting his eyes, and everything else disappeared around us.

He was so close his minty breath fanning my face. I felt my stomach flip and my cheeks heat up. He leans in a little closer and my breath hitches in my throat. The anticipation is killing me and I'm about to kiss him, but I look away at the school seeing buses letting kids off.

I turn back to Kian and point to it, and he looks nodding looking slightly disappointed. "You should go now. Have a good first day, and text me when you get home." He says as I open the door. I look at him nodding my head, and shut the door.

I walk up the steps and into the school. As I open the door and look over my shoulder to see Kian hasn't left yet. I roll my eyes and take a deep breath walking inside. Nancy told me my homeroom number was c207. I start walking around and can't find anything.

Not looking I bump into someone's chest. I step back and look up to see a blond haired guy with blue eyes. He is frowning at me and I felt my face heat up in embarrassment.

"Are you new to the school?" He asks. I nod my head, and he smiles. "I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was walking. Do you need help finding your room?" I nod my head.

"Do you talk?" I shake my head and he gives me a sympathetic look. "What room are you looking for?" I used my fingers to show him. He chuckles watching me. "c207?" I nod my head happy he got it.