Chapter 18

We get to their house, and I walk in straight to the kitchen. I sit at the counter and take out my homework. Kian does the same sighing. I look at him raising an eyebrow. He looks at me smiling. "What?" He questions.

"You, it's just homework." I say starting with math. Kian takes his math out too, and leans against the back of the stool.

"Yeah, but it's not like I ever really did it when I went to school." I laugh shaking my head. "What, what's so funny?" He asks amusement clear in his voice.

"I didn't think you were one of those kids." He frowns at me, and I feel guilty. Without thinking I lean over and peck his lips. I instantly pull back, but his hand laces into my hair pulling me closer to him.

"What do you want fo-" I hear Jc start talking, but then stops. "Come on guys not in here." He whines. I try to pull away as I'm blushing like crazy, but Kian keeps me where I am. The butterflies in my stomach start fluttering like crazy. Our lips move together in sync, and I wish it can just go on like this. He pulls apart smiling widely, and so am I.
We are both breathing heavy as we slowly turn to look at Jc.

He stands there with his arms crossed shaking his head. "Here I though you two were just friends." He chuckles.

"Jc," Kian warns. "Why don't you just make something to eat." Kian offers. Jc rolls his eyes nodding his head.

----

After dinner and we did our homework I got tired. I'm laying on Kian's bed, and he's taking a shower. I hear I knock at the door, and I look to see Ricky poke his head in.

"Parker, can I come in?" He asks. I nod my head, and he comes in. He takes a seat on the end of the bed. I sit up facing him wondering what he will say. "Parker, you need to stop being with Kian." He flats out tells me.

"The fans will go crazy, and I don't want you to get hurt. Kian could do so much better too." He says. Jc comes in the room looking mad.

"Ricky, what the hell are you telling her?" He questions. Ricky looks at me then to Jc.

"The truth." Jc pulls Ricky out by the arm. He looks back at me with sympathy.

"I'm sorry Parker, but don't listen to him. He made it up." Jc says, closing the door. I look down at Hazel, who is looking up at me. I pat the bed, and she jumps up on it.

"Will you protect me?" I question hugging her. I feel tears start to leave my eyes, but I wipe them away fast. Hazel lays down, and so do I resting my head in her. I listen to her breathing, which is causing me to fall asleep.

"Parker, you can g-" Kian starts saying. I open my eyes to look up at him. He only has on black basketball shorts. His underwear is showing a little just above the shorts. "I can see you." Kian chuckles. I blush closing me eyes.

"I'll let Nancy know you are staying the night." He says. I nod my head slowly before drifting off to sleep.

I open my eyes hearing a stupid alarm clock. I turn over, but it's not my bed I roll onto. I open my eyes and jump out of bed. I rolled on a shirtless Kian! He opens his eyes and looks at me concerned. "Parker, what's wrong?" He asks, sitting up, and his voice... So sexy. "Parker, you should go take a shower, so we aren't late. You didn't take one last night." He says raising and eyebrow at me.

I nod my head, and walk towards his bathroom. "Um... I didn't bring any clothes." I say looking at him.

"I'll find something for you." He says getting up. I nod my head walking in shutting the door behind me. I breath heavily at first, realizing we slept in the same bed! Nancy is going to kill me. I turn on the shower and hop in after I shed my clothes off.

After I did what I needed to do I hop out wrapping a towel around me. I walk out into the room seeing a shirt laid out for me. It's a camouflage pattern shirt with a skull on it. I just put my jeans on from yesterday along with it. I head back to the bathroom to do my hair in a side braid, with it still being damp.

I walk out and head to the kitchen. I see Kian making something on the stove, but I can't tell what. He is wearing dark jeans and a gray sweater with a white collar that has a navy blue stripe around it too. He also has an orange hat with it. I walk over to him to see he is making scrambled eggs.

"Good morning." He says looking at me. He leans over and kisses my cheek. I feel myself blush and look away. I catch Kian's smile though as he moves to grab a plate.

"Thank you." I say, when he hands it to me. I take it to the table and start eating. I eat it in like two seconds, which makes Kian laugh. "What's so funny?" I ask putting the plate in the sink.

"Nothing." He says holding his arms up in surrender. "Come on, let's get in the car." He says grabbing our bags. "Parker, Nancy wants me to come to dinner tonight. Do you have any clue why?" He asks as we get outside. I look at him raising an eyebrow.

"No, she didn't say anything. You told her I was staying last night, right?" I ask freaking out, stopping at my spot next to my door.

"Yes, I told her." He assures me. I sigh in relief getting into the car. I wait until he is in the car to question him. He looks at me concerned, as I am watching him start the car. "What?"

"Why did you pick this shirt?" I ask him. He only shrugs looking to the road as he starts off to school.

"I knew it would fit you without looking like a dress on you." He says. I nod understanding, he is six one, and I am only five four.

"Everyone is going to think we are together." I say realizing how bad this could be. "Those girls are going to kill me." I say panicking. Kian puts a hand on my knee in a calming way.

"Parker, would I let anyone be mean to you?" He asks glancing at me.

"I guess not, but those gir-" he cuts me off.

"But nothing. They won't try anything with me around." He says, and looks at me after he parks the car. "Parker, they don't get how important you are to me. I wouldn't let anyone get away with hurting you, in anyway." He says taking my hands. I blush looking away from him.

His fingers gently grip my chin making me look into his eyes. Without realizing what's happening he kisses my lips. I kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck. His free arm snakes it's way around my waist pulling me closer to him. He pulls back resting his forehead on mine. "I will promise you that." He vows. I blush smiling widely.

"You have to be the nicest boy I've ever met." I sigh. He chuckles. "At my old school the boy I like, and though was different, ruined my life." I say, remembering him.

"Shh, Parker don't talk about him. You don't need to tell me." I nod my head. "We should head inside." He mutters a little disappointed. I nod my head letting my arms fall and each for the door handle.
__________________________
Hoped you liked it. So what do you think of their relationship... will they say they are dating?

Don't forget to comment and vote to show me you like it. The more votes and comments the faster I will update.