Chapter 15

It's been two weeks since school started and Alex went away to visit family. He said someone was sick. Right now it's lunch and I'm alone. I look around and everyone one is having fun talking.

I push my food away. Some more people started to notice I don't, and won't talk. They have been calling me weird and a freak. I try and act like it doesn't get to me, but it does. It has gotten worse since Alex left, he was able to stop it before, but now he isn't here.

I haven't told Kian because I know how he will react. I only have told Jc, and he helps me deal with it.

Someone throws a crumpled up paper that hits my head. I pick it up and see someone wrote something on it, so I flatten it out.

No body likes you, even Alex left you.

I crumple it up and throw it to the end of the table. I feel tears threaten to leak from my eyes, but I don't want the bullies to know they hurt me. I stand up and walk out of the cafe and out the school. The guard looks at me but let me go, he was always nice to me.

I walk out and head to a street close to the school, but so they can't see me. I take out my phone and text the only person I know I can.

To Kian:
Can you come to the street away from school and get me?

To Parker:
Yeah of course what happened?

To Kian:
People are mean.

To Parker:
I'll be there in five

I relax and sit down in the grass of this open field. I sit there and the tears just start to fall and I let them, knowing there was no stopping them once they started. I hear a car come and stop and within what seems like seconds arms are around me. I feel the butterflies in my stomach flutter.

I know it is Kian instantly. We have grown closer and Jc said he doesn't know if he likes me. I think it is some bro code thing though, but I know that meant he probably likes me. Kian picks me up effortlessly and my stomach flips from his touch. He puts me gently in the car and gets in on the driver's side.

He gets in and looks at me, but I don't look at him letting the tears still stream down my face. He starts driving but I know he is pulling into the school. "I'll be right back." He says and gets out. I look up and watch him walk into the school and then I lose him.

What is he doing? I don't want him to make a big deal out of nothing. He comes back out with a blank expression on his face. He gets in the car and looks at me with a small smile. "Guess who's going to school with you, starting tomorrow?" My mouth drops, and he laughs.

"Yeah I know." I take out my phone to talk to him.

I never asked you to

"Yeah but I know you wouldn't. Alex even warned me that people started this before he left."

Thank you

He reads it and smiles. Without realizing it I lean over and kiss his cheek. I pull back a blush creeping on my cheeks. I look to see his cheeks pink too and he turns to start the car.

We ride in silence and pull into a grocery store. I give him a look and he only smiles. "I figure we could bake a cake." I roll my eyes smiling and nodding my head. He smirks and gets out the car and gets to my door before I could open it. He opens it and gestures for me to come out.

I get out and we walk into the store. We were so close and I felt him reaching for my hand. Then a little kid runs in between us and the mom yells at him. "I'm sorry." She says trying to catch him. Kian and I laugh as we enter the store.

"You can pick out whatever cake and frosting you want." He says smiling at me, as we reach the right isle.

----

We get home and Nancy isn't there. I walk in the kitchen and see a note on the counter.

I have clients back to back tonight, so I won't be back home until around seven. Sorry
Nancy

I read it then throw it away. I breath a sigh of relief and turn to see Kian watching me. "Nancy is not home." He says smiling. I nod my head and he puts the bag on the island.

"Alright let's get started." He says after he takes everything out of the bag. I get the bowls and the pan. He preheats the oven and looks to me.

We got it all mixed without any messes and Kian pours it into the pan. Then he carefully puts it in the oven. I hop on the counter next to the bowls and just watch Kian. He comes up to me so I stick my finger in the batter then wipe it on his cheek.

"Hey." He says and does the same only putting it on my nose. I narrow my eyes at him as he leans forward. I wipe off my nose and take my finger getting the batter on his cheek. Then I lick it off my finger, it was too tempting to not taste it.

He is only inches away now and my heart starts racing. He looks in my eyes and I look into his. I feel like he can see right into me, and I melt from his eyes. I see them flicker to my lips the back to my eyes.

Kian leans a little closer but I can tell he is contemplating it. His warm breath fans my face and my breath hitches. My heart and mind are telling me to close the gap and kiss him, but I don't want to ruin things.

I can tell he wants to though as he keeps looking to my lips the back to my eyes. "Kiss me." I whisper. I expect him not to and say something about me talking. Instead he smashes his lips onto mine.

Everything inside of me just exploded with joy from his lips on mine.
__________________________
Hoped you liked it. Sorry I haven't updated finals are approaching fast. I don't know how often I can update until they are done, but I will try my best.

Don't forget to comment or vote to show me you like it.