Chapter 22

We get dressed quickly after we ate and starting packing my stuff. I grab my brother's old blanket that my aunt sent to me. "Remember you are staying for a week." Kian says looking up from his phone.

"I know." I say annoyed throwing the closest thing near me at him. Which just so happens to be the blanket.

"Hey, what was that for?" Kian says tossing it back to me.

"How about you help." I say. Kian chuckles getting up to help.

----

"Parker I will be back. I will be gone for at least a week." Nancy says hugging me. I hug her back tightly some tears shedding. "Parker, I promise I will call you everyday." She says. I pull back nodding.

"Bye Nancy." Kian says hugging her. She whispers something to him that I can't hear, and he tenses up a little. I'm guessing it had to to with our conversation last night. I shiver at the thought. Nancy's plane gets called, so she heads to it as Kian stands by my side.

I hug him burying my face in his chest not being able to watch her leave. Kian hugs me tight making me feel safe. He lifts me up, so I wrap my legs around his waist holding him tighter. "Parker, how about a piggy back ride instead?" Kian asks amusement in his voice. I nod my head and release my grip in him.

He turns around squatting down a little, and I jump on his back. He stands straight as I wrap my legs and arms around him. "Now we go to your house." I whisper.

"Yes, are you going to talk?" He asks. walking out of the airport.

"I don't think so. At least not to the others." I say quietly.

----

We pull up to his house and my stomach turns into knots. I look at Kian as he parks the car. "Kian..." He looks to me and can see I'm nervous.

"Parker, everything will be fine. Just breath." He tells me taking my hand and kissing it. I feel my heart rate pick up more now.

"Okay. Let's go." I say trying to sound confident. We get out of the car and Kian grabs my two bags. I follow Kian to the door, and before we reach it, it swings open.

"Parker!" Jc shouts. I look at Jc who is running over to us. He picks me up and spins me around hugging me. I can't help but smilie, and a laugh leaves my lips. I hug him back as me feet touch the ground.

"Jc, let her go." Kian says chuckling. Jc let's go of me smiling looking at me.

"Come on." Jc says pulling me inside the house. I start to freak out as I step inside. Kian puts my bags next to the door after he shuts it. I stop, but Jc still pulls me a little.

"Jc, stop." Kian says wrapping his arms around me. I feel safe taking a deep breath in. Jc sees me and realizes what's wrong.

"Sorry Parker. I didn't mean to make you sacred. I just got excited." Jc apologizes. I just give him a weak smile back.

"Parker, why don't you go to my room and relax." Kian says. I nod my head, and before Kian let's me go he kisses my head. I blush walking to his room, which I knew from last time. I get in and lay on his bed. Hazel jumps up laying down next to me.

I smile scratching her head. The door opens to Ricky. I quickly sit up wrapping my arms around my knees. Hazel lifts her head seeing Ricky.

"Parker, can I talk with you... later?" He asks. I don't answer. "Don't tell the others though." He says. I get scared and my eyes go wide. "Okay, good. I'll see you later then, just be ready when I want to talk." He says, and leaves. That was really strange. Should I tell Kian? Ricky said not to, but I don't trust him.

I get out of the room and look around for Kian. I get to the kitchen to see him and Jc talking. I don't care I run to him hugging him tight. I bury my face in his chest trying not to cry. "Parker, what's wrong?" Kian asks pulling me away so he can look at me. "Why are you crying?" He asks wiping away my tears, that I didn't know fell.

"Ricky." Was all I could get out before I started sobbing. Kian hugs me tight trying to calm me down.

When I finally stop Kian brings me back to his room. We sit on the bed facing each other, and him waiting for me to explain more. "He said he wanted to talk later, and to not tell you or Jc. I'm scared. It's too weird." I say grabbing my knees, and bringing them to my chest.

"Parker, don't talk to him." He says, and I nod my head not wanting to either. "Just don't leave my side." He says. I nod my head looking to the ground.

Kian's fingers move to my chin gently lifting it, so I look at him. I look right into his eyes, and my heart beats faster. Kian pecks my lips quick and looks at me smiling. I'm frowning slightly though. Kian chuckles before kissing me again. I wrap my arms around his neck, and his move around my waist pulling me as close as I can get to him. Our lips move perfectly together, and I never want this kiss to stop. I pull Kian's hair a little earning a small moan.

He gently bites my bottom lip asking for entry, which I grant. Kian moves us, so I'm laying on the bed and Kian is hovering over me. There is a knock at the door, so we reluctantly pull apart. Kian curses under his breath, and I just groan in annoyance. Kian runs a hand through his hair before opening the door.

He opens the door, and there stands Jc. Kian moves over to let him in, which Jc does and plops on the bed next to me. Kian shuts the door, comes and lays on his side, so I'm in the middle of them. I look to Kiam confused.

"What is he doing here?" I ask trying to be nice.

"Hey, I'm right here." Jc says. Kian laughs poking my noise with his finger.

"Parker, he always comes in here to lounge around with me." Kian says. I nod my head understanding.

"What do you want to do?" Jc asks. I just lay there worrying if Ricky will corner me. I don't want to talk to him, and he makes it seem like we won't be talking. I shiver at the though, which both guys catch. "Parker, what's wrong?" Jc asks. I look at him then to Kian.

"Ricky. I don't think he wants to talk." I say nervously. Both Kian and Jc grow tense. Kian wraps his arm around me pulling me to his chest.

"He won't come near you." Kian says. He kisses my head, and Jc gets up to leave.

"Jc, you can't go talk to him. He told me not to tell you two." I say. Jc looks at me shocked I actually spoke to him, and it shocked me too.
__________________________
Hoped you liked it.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

What do you think will happen next?