Chapter 21

"Luke don't throw me in." I warn him. He smirks at me shaking his wet hair in my face. "Stop." I whine laughing.

"Stop what?" He asks tickling me.

"Luke stop doing that to your sister." My mom says chuckling. Luke stops taking a seat next to me.

"Oh come on Park, I want to go tubing." Luke pouts. I roll my eyes at him.

"Yeah, but I want to listen to my music and read my book." I say.

"You are so boring." Luke says standing up.

"I'm going to get a water." I say getting up. I love coming here to Florida and boating. It was my favorite thing to do here. I feel arms wrap around me and throw me over my brother's shoulder. "Luke!" I shout pounding on his back. "Put me down!"

"Okay." He says dropping me into the water. I should of know he was going to do that. The boat was parked here, so it didn't leave me. I surface and gulp in air.

"Luke!" I yell. Then he jumps in next to me. I look at him waiting for him to come up for air. As soon as he does I splash him with water.

"Luke, Parker come on we cut some watermelon for you." My dad calls out to us. We look at each other and race to the ladder. I climb up before Luke and dad gives me a hand stepping onto the boat, and hands me a towel.

We all sit at the table and eat watermelon together. Laughing at jokes me make and enjoying life.

After that everything went down hill. Turning into a real-life horror movie scene.

I wake up tears in my eyes. I look around and feel alone curling in a ball hugging my knees. I shouldn't shut down again... I need Kian. I might not be best for him, but he is what I need.

I push the covers off me and slip out of bed. My feet hit the cold grown as I tiptoe to the door. I quietly open it and make my way down stairs. I tiptoe into the family room to see Kian sleeping on the couch.

As cute as he looks I need to talk to him. I can't keep it all in to myself. I need to tell him... everything. I walk over to him kneeling on the ground next to his head. I run my hand through his hair not thinking much about it. He starts to stir in his sleep before his eyes flutter open.

"Parker?" He asks in his sexy sleepy voice. Wait did I just say sexy? "What's wrong?" He asks concerned. I feel tears leak from my eyes. He sits up wrapping his arms around me and pulling me on his lap.

"I want to talk." I say

"Okay... are you sure?" He questions.

"I'm sure." I say. He nods his head, and I take a deep breath. "It all happened four years ago. It was our vacation, and we decided to take the boat out. Everything was going like it always did until..." I stop taking a deep breath before continuing.

"Until something happened and a fire started. Luke and I were in the water, and didn't know what was happening until we smelled the smoke. We were close enough to shore so we swam. Luke had to pull me because I was too scared and shocked to move. We got to shore and he said he had to go get our parents." I say crying. Kian holds me tight rubbing my back in circles trying to soothe me.

"I told him to stay, but he said he had to go and promised he would be back. I saw him look back then walk right into the flames." I get out before breaking into uncontrollable sobs.

After what feels like hours of sobbing I wipe the tears away. I take a deep breath and tell him everything else. How I spiraled and things I haven't told anyone. I even told him how I wanted to stay way, but I can't be alone anymore. He just hugs me as I tell him everything, and listens to what I tell him.

When I'm done he cups my face with his hand gently. "Parker, you are never alone. I'm happy you told me, and you trust me enough to. Parker, I'll always be here for you." Kian says wiping a few extra years with his thumbs.

"Thank you." I say smiling. Kian smiles back at me leaning in and kisses my lips. I smile into the kiss, and kiss back wanting to hold nothing back. I wrap my arms around his neck, and his move to grip on my waist. He moves me so I am straddling him as my hands tug a little at his hair. He groans into my mouth liking me pulling his hair.

Our lips move in sync and I swear nothing could ruin this moment. His hands move to the hem of my shirt, so I try to pull away. He stops with his hands, moving his right hand into my hair pulling my lips closer to his. We are so close, and I feel so loved just knowing he cares enough to only go this far.

We break apart gasping for air resting our foreheads on each other's. I look into his eyes seeing the desire they hold. He looks down at my shirt and smirks. It was the same shirt he gave me this morning to wear. "Why are you sleeping in that shirt?" He asks. I blush looking down.

"Well it smells like you, and it makes me feel a little safer." I say honestly. He smiles at my answer.

"You should probably go back to sleep, it's already two in the morning." Kian says yawning. I nod my head yawning.

"But I don't want to be alone." I say looking into Kian's eyes. He hugs me tight and lays down pulling me to lay on him. I wrap my arm around his waist and rest my head on his chest. His arms wrap around my waist, and he kisses my head.

"Now, sleep Parker." He whispers in my ear.

"You should sleep to." I yawn. Kian chuckles at my response.

"I will." He says. My eyelids grow heavy to where I can't keep them open anymore. I drift off to sleep feeling less alone knowing Kian is there for me. I also feel better not keeping everything in. I just hope tomorrow is a good day.

I open my eyes from the sunlight. I look around seeing the family room. I look up and meet Kian's sleeping face, and I can't help but admire his sexy look he has going.

"What is going on here?" Nancy asks, standing in front of the couch looking down at us. I look up to her, and Kian jumps awake. "I thought you two said you weren't together."

"We aren't." I say sitting up on Kian's legs. "I couldn't sleep because of a nightmare, and Kian comforted me. Somehow we just fell asleep." I say. She looks at me sympathetically giving a small smile.

"Well, then thank you Kian." Nancy says. "Now what do you guys want for breakfast?"
__________________________
Hoped you liked it. So, she really Trusts him. She told him everything.

Don't forget to comment and vote for faster updates.

What do you think will happen when she has to be at the guys's house?