Chapter 35

I stay in his arms until we hear a throat being cleared. Kian let's me down gently still keeping his arms around me. I look to see Jc and Leah to see them grinning at us. I blush and burry my head in Kian's chest. He chuckles holding me tighter.

I look up at him and then it hits me. "Wait, how did you know where to find me?" I ask looking into his eyes. He smiles at me before glancing behind me and then back to me.

"Your cousin. She helped plan this all out. I'm so happy she did. Why didn't you text me?" He asks hurt showing in his voice.

"They broke my phone." I say looking to the ground. "Can we go inside somewhere? I'm a little cold." I say.

"Yeah, come on. Let's go to this coffee shop." He says before taking my hand and leading the way. "Oh and by the way... I love when you wear my clothes." Kian whispers in my ear. I feel myself blush as I look anywhere but him, which causes him to chuckle.

"Wait! Where are you two going?" I hear Leah ask.

"Coffee shop, come on." Kian says back.

----

We sit down at the table, Kian sitting next to me and across from Jc and Leah next to Jc across from me. I sigh in content knowing that things will be good with them here.

"How's Nancy?" I ask holding my mug of hot chocolate in my hands to warm them. I look down at it not looking to anyone.

"She is okay, and she came here too. She is doing something business wise right now, though." Jc says answering my question. I look up to him sending him as small smile. He returns it with a a knowing glint in his eyes.

I ignore it and look to Kian, who is watching me. Kian smiles down at me and I feel my heart flutter. "Are you sure you don't want something to eat?" He asks me. His eyes show concern as he reads my face.

"Yeah, no I'm good. Um... I haven't really been eating." I say sadly looking down. I hear him take a sharp intake of air. "I'm sorry." I say feeling like I disappointed him.

"It's okay Parker." Kian says as he wraps his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer to him. I lean into his side letting out a breath feeling comforted. I love this feeling, and I can't remember the last time I felt it.

"When are you guys going to have to go back?" I ask the question I was dreading the most, but knew I needed to know. Kian let's out a sigh causing me to look up at him.

"We don't know yet. It all depends." He says glancing at Jc. I look to Jc to see him smiling, and Leah seems to know something too. I look back to Kian who meet my eyes.

"I'm confused." I state. He cycles before lifting me up and putting me on his lap. I feel myself blush as he does this and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Don't worry about it." He says softly. I feel him move towards my ear and I start to blush more and freak out. "Did I ever tell you how much I love it when you wear my clothes?" He asks huskily whispering in my ear. I shiver runs down my spine in pure pleasure.

"Um... Should we leave you two?" Leah asks. I look to her and my eyes go wide. Jc groans shaking his head.

"You guys we are in public." He groans causing me to dart my eyes around the place. Which no one seems to be paying attention to is, so I breath a sigh in relief.

"Fine. What do you guys want to do then?" Kian asks slightly annoyed. I look to Leah and share a look before grinning like crazy.

"Um... Guys?" Jc asks confused.

"Laser tag." We say at the same time.

----

I run up the ramp and stop looking around before motioning for Leah to follow. We are beasts at this game, and we are hunting for the guys. I quickly move to a safe stop behind a wall and Leah follows my move.

I hear foot steps come towards us and we ready out laser guns ready to shoot. I look to Leah and put a finger up to my mouth telling her to stay quiet. Then I nod towards the ramp. She gives a curt nod before inching closer to the ramp.

"Are you sure they even went this way?" I hear Jc ask a little to loud. I try not to laugh as stay focused on the mission. As soon as the come up Leah and I both  shoot them in the chest and run down the ramp and into the maze part.

We swiftly find another hiding spot and catch our breaths as we hear the other players start to come this way. We ready our selves and shoot at them before running.

I try to keep moving, but I'm caught. I go to scream, but know it would be a bad idea. The person takes of the best thing, and does the same to theirs. I'm pulled to a more secluded and hidden spot before I'm pressed against a wall.

Before I can do anything lips claim mine, and I gasp knowing exactly who it is. Kian takes that moment to slide his tongue into my mouth as his hands grip my hips. My hands find their way to his short hair and he groans softly before pushing me more into the wall.

He pulls my hips closer to his and his fingers rub tiny shapes on the skin, but over my leggings. I try to hold back a moan knowing we don't want to make a lot of noise. He leaves my lips to trail kisses down my neck. He nips on my neck and gently sucks on it causing a soft moan to escape my lips. He grins against my skin belfry pulling back and looking into my eyes.

The bell suddenly rings signaling the end of the round. We quickly grab out vests and head to the exit. As we reach it Leah and Jc are there waiting. I blush realizing my hair is up and Kian most likely left me with a hickey. He takes my hand and brings us over to the other two.

"Really, you left me with this one to trap me or him?" Leah asks a little annoyed. Jc looks at her and sends her a wink causing her to blush.

"Come on let's go." Kian says leading the way out. I smile as he keeps my hand in his as he walks.

"Come on, you didn't mind it." I hear Jc whisper to Leah.

"I know, but I don't want them to know." She whispers back. I hear him groan softly as we reach the car.
_______________________________
Hoped you liked it. Sorry for the long wait guys... I have just been really busy lately.

Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

Love you guys