"I don't want to waste my time doing useless thing like talking to you, and you're not from this class either. So don't disturb me and go." I said, taking out my book from my bag and started reading it. They keep on insisting me to talk to them, which I tried so hard not to yell at them.

When they keep begging non-stop, Nayeon couldn't handle it anymore, she put her book down and walked towards my direction. "Fellow ladies," She said, smiling. "Could you stop making noises and leave? Some of the people in this class are having hard time reading their book, so please leave."

The one next to me glare at her, but Nayeon didn't even flinched. I looked around the class, and I could see most of them are uncomfortable with the existence of these four strangers. "Plus, I don't think you're from this class, either. And stop making my classmates feeling uncomfortable." She pointed her thumbnail towards the classmates behind, and dropped it after.

"It's none of your business." The bully glare at her. Nayeon crossed her hands and leaned in, looking at her eyes, staring into them, like she's gonna takes it out anytime. "This is my business, this is my classroom, this is where my classmates' class is, so it's my business,"

"And, this is not your seat." She pointed on the table, touching it with the tip of her index finger. "So, please leave." She smile. She said out all the girls name, one by one, and stopped at the girl who sits next to me. "Carla Kim." She smile.

I guess that's her name. Carla Kim.

"Who do you think you are? Kicking us out of here?"

Nayeon smiled at her question. "Nice to meet you, I am Im Nayeon." Somehow the other girls are gasping at her introduction. "Why are you smiling? You thought your name is--" Before Carla could continue her talking, her mouth is covered by her friend's hand. She glare at her friend, asking her what her intention is by doing that. Her friend leaned in to whisper at her.

I could still heard her though.

"Do you want to die? She's Im Nayeon! Im Nayeon! The daughter of our school president!" She said, before taking her hand away from Carla's mouth. "So, do you want to leave?" Nayeon asked again, raising her eyebrow at them. They bowed down and apologized, before walking out of the room.

Nayeon exhaled, ruffling her hair and turned it into a mess. "They are so annoying! They disturbed my reading time!" She confessed in irritation, blowing her strands of hair that fell in front of her face. She looked at me sharply, "You too! You shouldn't let her sit there. That's my Hana's seat." She said, sighing. She let her face dropped, and mumbled, "When will Hana come?"

As if her question was heard, the door slide open, revealing Hana in her school uniform. Hana looks at us with a deadpan look on her face. "Hana!" Nayeon called her name, startled her a bit. She ran towards Hana and give her a tight hug. Like she doesn't want to separate with her anymore.

She hugs her back and patted her at the back, smiling. "Why so sudden?" She laughs. Like three days ago, I don't feel at ease seeing her smile or laugh, and I can't find the answer to that.

She talks, happily and walked towards her seat. She puts her bag on the table and sits. "Hey." She smile at me, like nothing happened to her. "O-oh, Hey."

She smile, then unzipping her bag, she took out her books from her bag. I silently look at her. "Are you okay?" I asked her. She didn't stop in whatever she's doing at that moment. Without looking at me, she answered that she's okay and she told me not to worry too much about her.

Looking down on her books, she smiled. "I'm okay."

I sighed. I rest my elbow on my table and my face on my hand, silently looking at her. She looked at me and smile. "Why are you looking at me like that? You look like a stalker." She laughed.

I'm worried.

"There's nothing wrong with looking at you, right?" I spoke. "There is." She argued back before looking back on her book.

I'm worried about her. Even though she told me not to, and even though she told me that she's okay, I couldn't feel at ease when I heard her said those. How I wish I could erase this uneasiness, how I wish she's really okay and there's nothing hidden behind her words. And how I wish that I'm brave enough to ask these questions in my head. And comfort her.

Are you okay? Did you cried again the past three days? I'm worried about you. You don't look fine to me at all.

You're not fine.

_____

A/N: Update! Ow my back hurts. Anyway, votes, comments and follow me (If you want, it's up to you :3) Bye bye!