Lovesick

The superhero of Paris was late yet again to her class as she clutched on to her college fashion design books as she ran up the stairs toward her first period class. Hoping she wasn't late, when she entered the classroom, the first thing she notice the empty sit next to Nino.

"Hey, Alya?" Marinette whispers to her glasses wearing friend beside her as class was starting.

"Yay girl, What ya need?" Alya replied back.
"You, um.. know where Adrien is?" She asked staring worryingly and a little bit obsessively at the empty seat.

"Girl, if I knew where he was, don't cha feel like you'd be the first one I'd tell." Alya whispered back.

"Nino?" Marinette whispered to him as she leaned over the desk to tap her headphone wearing friend on the shoulder.

"Yay, Marinette?!!" He said as she got top heavy and stupidly fell in Adrien's seat.

"Ow!" Marinette whined as she landed upside down in the seat next to Nino.

The whole class expected for Nino and Alya laughed at her.

"Marinette you should really change your name to Clumsette at least you'll make a better living at the Circus with that name." Chloe added laughing at her own joke with freckled faced friend Sabrina.

She knew she looked dumb she didn't need her spoiled nemesis's bias opinion.
Marinette rolled her eyes at Chloe after Nino and Alya helped her get situated.

Marinette's lovesick head couldn't help but to jump to conclusions about her blonde haired Prince Charming, who hasn't made a appearance in school for a week.

'Maybe he was Akumatized? Or worse what if Chloe kidnapped him?' She tried to dismiss her naive thoughts.

After school one of the teachers asked her to take Adrien's makeup work to him. Marinette practiced what she was going to say as she was walking to the Agreste Mansion.

"Don't make a fool of yourself just hand someone the papers and tell them it's Adrien's makeup work. It's so simple even you can to it." She kept chanting quietly.

Silently hoping nobody would answer the door.

"Marinette, remember you've been here before." Tikki chimed.

"But the last time I was here I was Ladybug and.... Adri.... ren was in the the shower!"

When she reach the doors, she was flooded with so much embarrassment that she forgot what she was gonna say.

'She's hopeless' was the little red kwami's last thoughts before going into Marinette's pink purse.
She opened one of the doors and entered seeing a teen that looked similar to Adrian walking down the right set of stairs in a seemingly empty house.

He was about the same height as Adrien . He had pale skin paired with blond combed-back hair and light blueish-gray eyes. He wore a light gray long-sleeved dress shirt underneath a gray vest, a black tie, dark gray dress pants, and black dress shoes. On his right middle finger, he wore a black cat-shaped ring similar to Chat Noir's.