Smooth as whiskey, pt 2 [Jensen x Reader]

Start from the beginning

"You would've been fine with Netflix and chill?" Jensen asked sarcastically.

"No, ew. What're you, 15?" You laughed. "I was going to say watching Netflix all day, in my jammies, and having a beer with my dad. But my parents surprised me with something better."

You heard the crowd let out an 'aww' simultaneously. You smiled.

"Aw how sweet." Jared said.
"I know right. I'm a very simple Texan girl, I don't need much." You say, coating your words heavily in your Texas accent.

"Hey, can we get some apple juice? Please?" Jensen asks. Shortly a staff member comes over with 4 cups of Apple juice.

"Wow that's like a sip. Nothing like quenching this thirst with a sip of Apple juice." He says, being kind of sarcastic, taking a sip anyways. "That is definitely not Apple juice."

"What is it?" Jared asks, the microphone away from his mouth.

"Whiskey." Jensen smiles. "So [Y/N], wanna have a drink with us?"

"Why the hell not?" You responded, getting off the stool and walking over to the table in the back. Jared hands you a cup and Misha joins.

"Remember, it's gonna be a little stron-" Jared starts explaining, but you just gave him a look that said "shut up." "You've drank before haven't you?"

"Yes, yes I have." You giggled.
The four of you "clinked" your cups together and downed your whiskey's.

"Thank you, guys." You smiled, as the whiskey burned down your throat and warmed your chest.

"There's one more thing that's left." Misha said, pulling you back to the front of the stage.

"Oh, what in the world, boys?" You giggled.

"Will you sing with me?" Jensen asked, this time giving you the puppy eyes.

"I would love too, sweetheart." You say, giving him another flirtatious smile. "What did you have in mind?"

"Hmm, how about Tennessee whiskey?" He smiles.

"Sure." You give a nod and he claps his hands together.

One of the staff members gives him his guitar and y'all discuss how you wanna sing the song.

Taking your seats, he starts strumming.

"Used to spend my nights out in a bar room,
Liquor was the only love I've known
But you rescued me from reaching for the bottle,
And brought me back, from being to far gone." You sang the first verse, you and Jensen sing together next.

"You're as smooth, as Tennessee whiskey,
You're as sweet, as strawberry wine,
You're as warm, as a glass of brandy.
And honey, I stay stoned on your love, all the time."

"I used to look for love, in all the same old places.
Finding the bottom of the bottle was always dry.
When you poured your heart out to me,
I didn't waste it,
Because there's nothing like your love to get me high.." Jensen sang out, his gravely voice sending chills down your spine.

"Youre as smooth as Tennessee whiskey,
You're as sweet, as strawberry wine,
You're as warm, as a glass of brandy
And honey, I stay stoned on your love all the time,"

"You're as smooth, as Tennessee whiskey
You're as sweet, as strawberry wine,
You're as warm as a glass of brandy,
And honey I stay stoned on your love all the time." You look at Jensen as you sang the chorus by yourself, to find that he was already looking at you. Adoration in his eyes, he sings the chorus again.