› Forty-Eight / A.P.D ‹

Chapter Forty-Eight // {third person pov}

a/n: some mature content in this chapter...

› {when she was 7 years old...}

Jordan squealed loudly as her Dad pushed her on the swing so she was higher than ever. She felt as free as a bird when she was on the swing. It was her favourite part of the whole park. Her Dad laughed along with Jordan's squealing and laughing.

Jordan's laughing came to a halt as she saw her Mum storm towards them.

"Daddy, stop the swing," her small voice commanded. He did just that and helped her get out of the seat. She smiled brightly at her mother who was scowling at her husband, Collin.

"Jordan's a little girl, why are you letting her ruin her damn dress?" her Mum yelled at her Dad. Jordan looked down at her once yellow dress. It had mud all over it. Jordan didn't mind though, she never liked the dress. She prefered to wear shorts and t-shirt but, her mother never understood that.

"Liv, she was having fun, lighten up," Collin replied, grinning at his daughter who was still observing her ruined dress.

Jordan's Mum and Dad always argued, especially over little things. This saddened Jordan a lot, her Dad would often leave after a fight, leaving her with her mother.

"I can't believe you. You have a son to do that with! She's supposed to be playing with barbie's and pretending she's a fairy!" 

This caught Jordan's attention.

"Mummy, fairies aren't real," Jordan stated. Her mother gasped at her daughter's words.

"Did you fucking teach her that too? I can't believe you. Let's go Jordan," her Mum grabbed Jordan's small hand and dragged her back to the car.

Jordan looked behind her and yelled out to her Dad, "Daddy, come on!" 

Tears ran down her small face as she realised her father wasn't coming with them. He wasn't going to be home that night.

›››‹‹‹ {when she was 10 years old...}

"Mum! Look what the school invited me to!" Jordan yelled as soon as she entered the house with a note from the school in her hand. Jordan had been invited to go to a training camp where they taught children self-defence and other survival skills.

She frowned as she could distinctly hear weird noises echo through the house. She had never heard the human-like sounds before.

She crept upstairs, as she got closer to parents' bedroom, the louder the noises were. The door was slightly opened. She popped her head in, seeing what it was. She dropped the note onto the floor straight away at the sight.

Her mother and a man laid naked on the bed, their clothes piled on the floor. Her Mum was licking the man's private part like a lollypop. Jordan stared in shock. She didn't know if she should say something or run. The man groaned extremely loudly as her mother took his private part fully into her mouth, making Jordan think he was in pain.

"Mum?" she called, worried for the man's safety. Their eyes snapped on to the young girl's figure that was standing in the doorway.

"Fuck!" the man cursed. He scrambled to hide his naked body. Jordan's mother quickly wrapped a blanket around herself.

"Jordan, get the fuck out of here! Get to your room!" her Mum screeched at the child. Jordan looked horrified and ran to her room as fast as she could. She shut the door behind her. Jordan didn't realise she was crying until a tear fell onto her arm.