Epilogue

10 years later (just so you know, for this story, Star is now 24 and Marco is 25, just so y'all know)

Star and Marco live in a small condo in California, by the beach. Marco became an author, selling his books online. Star became a fashion designer for Areopostale.

Star was 9 months pregnant, and was expecting her baby really soon.

"UGH!" Star screamed from her sewing room.

"STAR?!" Marco yelled, running down the hall.

"Babe, my water broke, the baby is coming!" She groaned.

"Hold on." Marco replied picking her up and carrying her to the car.

**At the hospital**

"MY FIANCÈ IS HAVING A BABY!" Marco shouted he burst through the door carrying Star.

Nurses came with a stretcher and rolled her to a room. Marco ran after them and into the room. He rushed to Star and grabbed her hand, petting her hair and whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

"PUSH!" The nurses told Star. She had tears slipping down her cheeks, but Marco could see the sadness change to joy as the nurse grabbed the baby and cleaned it off, handing it to Star.

Star couldn't wait to see if it was a boy or girl. Star chose the boy name and Marco chose the girl name. The boy name was Nathan, and the girl name was Kaylee.

All of a sudden, Star screamed again and the nurse came back, handing the baby to the assistant. 

"You are having twins!" The nurse exclaimed. 

Star let more tears escape as she pushed out another baby, and she got the feeling of joy all over again. Even though she was told she was only having one, she was still happy. They were her children.

The assistant nurse handed Star the first born baby after the other nurse came back and wrapped them both in blankets. 

"The first born was a boy." The assistant told Star, her eyes watering.

"Nathan Diaz." Star whispered, and Marco smiled.

The nurse handed the other one to Marco, it was a girl. The nurse stepped back with a smile on her face.

"Kaylee Diaz." Marco said, smiling like a goof.

This was the best day of their lives...

So far...

7 years later (long time I know... SORRY! 😓😔😖😭)

"Kaylee!" Star called. They were getting ready for the wedding.

"Nathan!" Marco called.

Kaylee and Nathan walked down the stairs, arms linked.

Kaylee had on a gorgeous purple dress, with a little silver tiara Star bought for her little prince. The dress had a silk built-in belt and was lacey on the lower half.

Nathan had a black tux with a white under shirt. He had black dress shoes on and his hair was in a little quiff.

They got in the car and left to Marco's grandma's... They were getting ready there, and getting married at the church.

*skip getting ready... I know lame...*

The music started playing as the doors opened and Star walked in, arm linked with her dads. Her mom was crying and her dad was tearing up.

She arrived at the podium.

The priest gave his speech.

"Do you, Marco Diaz, take this lovely women to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Marco answered, almost in tears.

"And do you, Star Butterfly, take this handsome man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"You may kiss the bride."

Star and Marco sealed there marriage with a kiss.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife."

After the reception, Marco carried Star away, the drove down the road.

This was the best day of their life, along with the birth of their children.

The knew this was how it was supposed to be.

And nothing could change the way it was...

Because this was destiny.

A/N

OMG!!!!! 😭 

THIS BOOK IS OVER!!!!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT!

AND IF YOU LIKE THIS AND WANT TO READ MORE OF MY BOOKS, I HAVE MORE!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!

Tell me your favorite chapter for a DM and a follow 😘

Thanks for being amazing!

I will see you all somewhere new!

Byee Bai 😍☺️😋😉