CH.7 Bad Feelings

Date: Monday, September 10, 2015

Place: Echo Creek

Star's Pov (Special Chapter!!!! YAY!!!)

It's been 4 days since I yelled at Marco. 4 Days since I've last talked to him. I couldn't help but feel bad. It's just, he was always around me and as much as I love him, he's getting too clingy. I don't need his help fighting off the enemies I've had for years.

Marco hadn't been home at all except for right after the fight to grab a backpack stuffed with clothes and his school bag. I tried to apologize, but he just yelled at me again. He went out of the house and rode away on his bike.

I want to know if he's okay. I want to know where he is. Is he just sleeping on the bench in the park near Stop N' Slurp?

Where was he getting money for food? My mind is just filled with questions. The day after he ran away I tried asking Mr and Mrs Diaz but they said he does this a lot and that I shouldn't worry to much. But I can't help but worry.

I can't help but love Marco to death.

I need to decide whether or not to go find him, or wait till he has cooled off and come back home.

I pondered the question for a few hours. I decided that I would wait 2 or 3 more days. If he hasn't come back, then I will go out and look for him.

Date: September 13, 2015

Place: Echo Creek

I've waited 3 days for Marco but he hasn't even step foot on this block. Has he decided to run away? Will I ever see him again?

This thought puts a sick, nervous feeling in my stomach. I didn't want to think about losing him. Not now, not ever. I love Marco. I don't know if he loves me back. But I know for a fact that I'm his best friend and he would do anything to protect me. That's what he was doing in the fight. Protecting me. He was worried about me.

This was it.

My final decision.

I was going to look for Marco.

If it takes days.

Months.

Years.

I have spent the last week feeling bad for getting mad at him. I need to do something about it. And that something is to look for him.

A/N

Wow.

That Bish determined.

So major feels in a couple chapters...

But!

This book is not that close to its end!

I have plans for this book!

Don't be a silent reader!

Comment. Vote. Follow! I follow back all my followers!

Love you guys!!!!!!