CH.3 Rainbow-tastic

A/N: SPECIAL CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is in Star's POV! ENJOY!

____________________________________________________

Date: Monday, September 3, 2015

Place: Echo Creek

I woke up on Monday, feeling well rested and energetic. I got up, put on my clothes, grabbed my wand, and ran into Marcos' room.

"MARCO!! MARCO!! MARCO!!" I kept chanting his name while jumping up and down on his bed. After, i felt bad because he looked adorable while he was sleeping. Even his snore was adorable.

"Star, I just wanna sleep." Marco groaned and turned around. No one is lazy on my watch!!! 

"Marco! It's 9:30!" Yes make him think he's missed his nod toward Jackie Lynn Thomas at 7:55 before school. Also that he's late for school. Star, you're a genius! Thank you, consience!

Marco shot up out of bed and started running around. "STAR! I'm late for school. I didn't even see Jackie for our nod. STAR! I'm in panick mode! I can't fail school! I have plans for my future!" Marco started hyperventilating and I started laughing. "STAR! Are you a crazy maniac! This isn't funny!"

"Relax, weirdo. Your mom got a call, the teachers that had the pancakes at school got sick. School's canceled ding-a-ling."

"OH MY GOD! STAR! YOU SCARED MY TO DEATH!" Marco freaked and then collapsed with his shirt off. I walked back to my room and wrote in my journal.

'Dear Journal,

I wish Marco realized how much he affects me. His voice, his smile. Everything about him is amazing. I was so happy when he gave me a home. I made a vow to be loyal to him forever. I just wish he would realize what he does to me. The way he protects me and freaks out over everything is adorable and it takes all the energy I have not to tackle him and kiss him and never let him go again. 

I'm just afraid that if I do, he won't be my friend anymore. That's all I wanted when i came to Earth. A friend. But now all I want is him.

Well Journal, that's all. Until next time,

STAR BUTTERFLY <3'

I put my journal away when I realized I still had on my pajamas. I took off my top and was about to take off my bottoms which were almost off, when Marco burst through the door.

"Star, we are gonna eat then watch a movie do you want to watch this one or-" He looked up at me and started blushing really badly. I rushed and grabbed my blanket and wrapped myself in it.

"MARCO!"

He was super nervous and he started stammering. "Star, I-I d-di-didn't realize you were going to change. I-I-I'm s-sorry." He blushed again and walked out.

I can't believe that just happened. I should get revenge. I got out paper, pencils, pens, and markers. I started drawing and writing. This is going to be Rainbow-tastic.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N

Sooooooo?

What is your opinion on this chapter?

Also, did you like Star's journal entry?

Also Also, do you think that Star will start loving Oscar more than Marco when she meets him?

Also Also Also, feedback is appreciated!

Vote, Comment, Follow (Xstar-and-marco4evsX), AND REMEMBER............ 

STARCO IS LIFE, LIFE IS STARCO! 

That's my motto ^^^^^^ 

Duces my baes <3