CH. 19 I Just Realized

"Woah," He said

"What?" Star replied.

"I-I-I" Marco stuttered.

"YOU WHAT?!" Star screamed, anxious. And quite scared, really.

"I just realized." He whispered.

"What?" Star asked, not hearing his over the music and the sounds of excited children.

"I just realized." He said, a bit louder. 

"What, what did you realize?" Star answered, confused and anxious. Was he going to break up with her? Tell her he didn't love her? Or was it the opposite? Was he going to tell her he would never leave her? Always be by her side? She was suddenly snapped out of her thoughts.

"I just realized that, I love you." He said, cheeks even redder than the lights made them. His eyes gleamed. 

"I know, you have told me that so many times." She said, suddenly confused.

"No. I meant like, more than we thought before. My love for you is an undying fire in my heart. I love you to the moon and back. You are my stars and moon, my REASON for living. If you left me, I have no idea what I would do." He finished, sighing.

"I love you too." Star mumbled. She feared he couldn't hear her, so she shouted it, hopefully for the world to hear. "I love you too Marco Diaz! You are my life and everything I could EVER wish for!" She flung herself to him, kissing him, holding him, never letting him go. She would marry this boy, love him till the end of time. Never ever ever let him go.

They belonged to each other.

They're love was destiny. 

It was written in the stars.

The world will know the love story if a princess from the planet Mewni and a simple boy who never expected a thing.

The world's modern Romeo and Juliet.

It was the greatest love story...

Until the next destined love comes along...

A/N

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What y'all think?

Don't worry, there is an epilogue. But not a sequel. 

I AM SOOOOO SORRY THAT THERE ISN'T SO STOP YELLING AT ME! 😭

HAHAHA Jk, but epilogue will be up either this weekend or sometime next week. I will try for you guys because I love you so much 😘

AND 5.8K???!?!?!?!?!?!!! I love y'all so much you don't even KNOW!

But anyways, sequel will be up soon, and if you want more of my stories, I have a Ricky Dillon and an O2L and Magcon fanfiction.

Byee Bai 😘😍☺️😇