CH. 18 Recovery (pt. 2)

"I KNOW!" Marco shouted. "Let's go to the carnival!"

"Okay," Star giggled. "You seem pretty excited."

"That's because I have never been to the carnival." He admitted.

"Neither have I." Star laughed along with him.

Rosa walked in and gave them money. Star and Marco hopped onto their bikes and rode as fast as they could to the carnival.

It was a good 30 minute ride, but they had fun.

They pulled up to the parking lot and then but their bikes in the bike rack, borrowing a couple lock pads from a couple that was walking in, too.

"Let's ride the roller coasters first, and then the little rides, and then the other rides." Marco suggested.

"Sounds great." Star replied. "And last we ride the ferris wheel." Star smiled, and Marco knew he was safe with the love of his life.

They rode the rollercoasters and everything else. After about 3 hours, it was dark and they were crossing the grounds to the ferris wheel. It was lit up and looked gorgeous.

They stood in the line and got into a pretty cotton candy pink cart.

Marco helped Star over the gap and they sat across from each other, smiling.

"I love you." Marco blurted.

"I love you too." Star blushed.

They were riding in a comfortable silence, when the ferris wheel stopped, and they were at the top.

"AHH!" Star jumped.

"It's okay, I promise." Marco held out his hand for her and she took it.

"I will be okay, Star. As long as I have you."

"I feel the same way."

Marco leaned across the cart and they shared a passionate kiss. The ferris wheel started moving and they were still kissing as the went through the ride. 

As they approached the top again, Marco broke away. 

"Woah," He said

"What?" Star replied.

A/N

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I AM SOOOOOOO EVILL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MAJOR cliffhanger

It's lit

BTW! Next chapter finishes up this, then there will be an epilogue.

This has been an amazing journey, and I am glad I could have shared it with y'all.

Love ya

Byee Bai