CH.9 Apologies

Date: Friday, September 14, 2015

Place: Echo Creek, California

Marco POV (ANOTHER special chapie!!!!!! now you get Marco's feels!!!!!! okayeee, carry on! WAIT! His schedule is mine and we don't have homebase/advisory on Fridays, only Tuesday and Thursday. Okay... I'm done)

I was worried after I saw Star in the cafeteria. When I ducked into my first class, Language, I was scared she would come in for class. The day went by rather smoothly when I figured out she wasn't here and I didn't have to duck around and hide.

After my last class, Reading, I went to my locker and got my Algebra notebook and stuffed it in my bag. I grabbed my book and put that in there. I got my bag and slipped it on my shoulders. I walked out the front door and hopped on my bike. I started the 30 minute journey to my hiding spot.

**30 minutes later**

I stopped my bike and set it down. I opened the hatch and stood on the ladder. I grabbed my bike and carefully dragged it down the stairs with me. I set my bag down when I got to the bottom. I rolled my bike to the only other room and found Star sleeping on the blanket I sleep on at night. I screamed and she jolted awake.

"STAR! How did you find this place!?" I asked/yelled at her.

"Um, I just sorta stumbled upon it. But, point is, I found you!"

Her face lit up like her Dad or Brother just appeared from being away for a long time. She looked adorable as her bright pink hearts matched her blush.

"It's my secret place, why are you here? How did you know I was the one staying here?" 

"Well, your clothes are here, your toothbrush, your bag, and your smell is everywhere." She blushed harder at the last part.

"But, your bike is at the school, did you walk?"

"Um, yeah? But how did you know my bike was at the school?"

"Um, I was sort of avoiding you. at school. Today." I mumbled. Star seemed to have heard me, because her confused-happy expression turned to confused-sad. 

"Oh. Well, I went searching for you because... I want to... Apologize." She let out. 

"What's there to apologize for?" I was utterly and truly confused.

"For me yelling at you when you were just trying to protect me. And it took me until just last night to realize that."

A feeling rose in my stomach. Like I was going to throw up. I didn't want to accept this. I know for a fact that Star loves me. And maybe I love her, too. The only question is, when can I not love her? (Killer_waffles the editor here again omg the feels :') so happy though)

*********************************************************

OMG!!!!!! 

Vote if you thought that was major feels!!!!!!!

So basically, he just said he loved her.

Next chapter may come later or tomorrow.

If I get 3+ votes I will update later tonight.

And yes I know this chapter was short, but it must be for the sake of the story. I were to go to much farther into this chappie, I would've revealed to much for the next chapter.

Comment what you think will/want to happen. I really do take your guys' ideas into consideration. 

Vote, Comment, Follow

I love you all my Lovelies!!!

-Sam-