CH.5 Purple Hearts

Date: Wednesday, September 5th, 2015

Place: Echo Creek

Star was there, basically drooling over Oscar. More importantly, she had purple hearts sprouting all over her face.

"Star, we gotta go. Now." Marco grabbed her arm and started dragging her away. They got on their bikes and went home.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

20 minutes later when they arrived at the front door of the house, Marco rushed Star inside.

Once they got to Star's room, Marco rushed her to sit on her bed.
"Star! Why do you have all those purple hearts on your face?!" Marco questioned her,looking worried.

"On no! This only happens when I fall in love with 2 guys! You know, there are some girls on Mewni that have been 14 for years because they haven't fallen in love with multiple guys.Or really fallen in love at all." Star answered him with a look on her face that suggested she was deep in thought.

"Star! There is no time for you to tell about your Mewni customs! Those hearts are multiplying by the second! What is happening to you!"

"Marco, it's Mewberty! I'll be perfectly fine! I just have to stay away from boys until this all passes over!"

"O-okay? Can I do anything to help?" Marco asked, outing a hand on her shoulder, making more hearts pop up where he touched.

"No! Get away! Your little boy hands are part of the problem!" Star yelled, as Marco flinched back, noticing that her eyes had turned a purple-blue color.

Marco started stumbling backwards on his way to the door, before turning around and dashing to the door. As he went out of her room, he tripped on something. "Hmph. What the?" Marco said as he looked at what he tripped over. He saw Star's wand and picked it up.
"Magic rainbow lock!" Marco said as a slightly shakey rainbow came out of the wand and surrounded her room. "I just hope this works. I need Star back." Marco mumbled to himself as he shuffled safely back to his room, plopping down on his bed. He took another look at Star's wand and tossed on his table.

"WHY CAN'T SHE JUST BE FREAKING NORMAL!?" Marco screamed before kicking over his lamp and and going to sleep crying softly, thinking of Star. All by herself. Covered in purple hearts. And also because Marco let her out of his sight and she met Oscar.

Before he finally drifted of into the state of sleep, he wondered who else she had fallen hopelessly in love with.
+++++±++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A/N
So, Marco started crying.

And Star is turning purple.

Also, I was originally going to put that cuss word in there, but I didnt

Also also, I didn't put it in there because I would like to be in rankings.

Also Also Also, do you think Marco is getting the feels?

Vote, Comment, Follow (@Xstar-and-marco4evsX), AND REMEMBER............

STARCO IS LIFE, LIFE IS STARCO!

That's my motto ^^^^^^

Duces my baes <3