CH.17 Devastated

A/N

My new chapter fellow Starco fans 😁 I truly do love you all so much and I wouldn't have gone anywhere with this book if it weren't for you. Thanks for my new 4.8k story this is the happiest day ever.

Anyway, this chapter is for my friend Bailey, aka Wafflez_The_Editor I miss her so much. 😢😷

Here's the chapter babes.

******************

Marco POV

After my rude wake up call from Star, she apologized many times and got me towels and even tried fixing everything but I just laughed and told her it was fine and I would get it. I got clothes and went to my bathroom and peeled of my soaking clothes and dried of. I put on my day clothes and brought my wet ones to the laundry room.

"Star, do you know what grandma is making for breakfast? I'm starving." I stated and my stomach backed me up by growling.

She laughed that adorable laugh and and nodded. "She went for pancake batter and syrup." I smiled at the thought and we walked hand in hand down the stairs. As soon as we were in the living room, grandma walked in with the grocery bag in hand, along with a newspaper. She smiled at us.

"Come into the kitchen, breakfast will be done in a few minutes."

"Let me help, Rosa!" Star exclaimed, grabbing the bag from my grandma.

She was so sweet with her yellow blond hair and her dresses and funny headbands and she always had some pair of double colored stripped socks and her star shaped purse. I could get lost in her gorgeous eyes for hours. I just wanted to kiss her so bad and hug her and always have her in my life and never let anything happen to her. She was the straw to my berry, as corny as that is, it was true. I loved her more than I think I've ever loved anything ever. God, I am so whipped. I don't care though, I don't care, because Star lives me too and I know that.

As I get lost in thought about Star, time passes by quick and breakfast is done before I know it.

"BREAKFAST!" Stars lovely voice sings. I laugh at her dorkiness and grab a plate, grabbing two pancakes with some butter and chocolate chips on top. I pored on some syrup and picked up my fork, cutting off a bite and popping it in my mouth, almost having a foodgasm at the delicious taste.

Pretty soon I scarf down ago of it and wash my plate and fork. I grab my grandma's newspaper and look at the front cover title. House Burned Down With Man Still Inside. Finally an interesting story in this desolate town.

I felt bad for whoever this is. And their family. I started reading the article. 

House Burned Down With Man Still Inside

On Tuesday, I house in the middle of Echo Creek. The man was by the front door at the time and the house was like a rocket, blazing high and almost spreading to near-by houses. The man had a family, a wife and 1 son. Along with another girl that lived with them for a few months. Some neighbors said that they saw a 'glittering carriage with a magical aura' stopped by to see someone from the house. Soon after the carriage left, it disappeared and no one around had seen it. The fire was lit around the same time, and neighbors and on lookers said they saw the man throw who was believed to be his wife out the window and to safety. No one quite knows why the man never jumped out the window himself.

Investigations were made and the woman was said to be none other than Marta Diaz. Her husbands name was George Diaz. They're son's name is Marco and the girl that was staying with them is Star Butterfly. The service for the death of Mr. Diaz will be held a week from now at the DDG Funeral home at 3:00pm. We want to apologize to the family of this man. We wish you the best and will be praying for you.

I couldn't breathe, I couldn't speak. everything was dead. So was I. I just stood there and stared, shocked. I said the last thing I ever got to say, and it wasn't I love you, like I always planned it would be. It was me and my dad arguing over why I couldn't be with Star. Hime throwing her things down the stairs and screaming at us. I was so shocked, I didn't realize the tear tumbling down my cheek, and soon, waterfalls cascading down rapidly. I wasn't sobbing, I wasn't heaving, I was just glued to my spot, with tears flying down my reddened cheeks.

I never got to say good bye.

It was never going to be okay again.

And now, I don't even know where my mom is.

And that's what I need right now.

I want my mommy.

A/N

The kid in him comes out with major feels in that last line. I cried writing this, like, I can't even stop. This was so hard to write and I don't know what his parents names are so... And I'm waaaayyy to lazy to look.

I am really sorry I son't update much anymore... My mom got mad and so I can't write on the app on my phone anymore and the school finally unblocked Wattpad on our school computers so I can type faster now. I am really sorry, once again. I really just want to update more for you guys. And I will definitely try. Thanks for being here and if you EVER need someone to talk to or feel like you need a friend, I'm here to be your shoulder, your stronghold, and a loyal friend for any problems that you have. You can trust me, like I know I can trust all of you. I love you all so much.

Remember that you can make me covers anytime if you'd like. Just email me or whatever. Love you!!!!!! Bye guys!!!!!!!