CH.10 Its Definitely Love

So what I think you have all been waiting for... Or some of you anyway... Is in this chapter!!!!!!

So I won't hold you back any more... Read on Lovelies!!!!!

BTW the song above is perfect two idk who its by but its beautiful so play it while watching if you can. I do not own this song

*********************

Star was worried she just ruined their friendship.

Marco looked at her on the verge of tears and he knew she loved him. But the only problem was, did she know he loved her?

"Star?"

"Yeah?" Star choked out the answer.

"Do you love me?"

"I-I-I u-uh u-um." Star was stuttering badly.

I didn't know how to say this but I figured I'd stop acting like a fool and just say it. "I love you Star."

Star looked shocked. Her eyes were wide open in shock as Marco crashed his lips onto hers. After she was able to comprehend what was going on, her eyes fluttered closed and she kissed back. The kiss was filled with love. Not lust and desire, just love. Their love for each other, and for the memories they have made and will make in the future.

The kiss was filled with only the love they feel for their memories and for each other and nothing could come between that.

They pulled away slowly and Star looked deeply into Marco's eyes.

"Star?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" She exclaimed. She jumped into his arms and he spun her around, looking into her eyes again. She smashed her lips into his and they shared another love-filled kiss.

"I love you, Star." Marco told her truthfully.

"I love you, too." She replied. "Please come back home, Marco. I don't want to have to go so far to see you."

"Of course I'll come back Star. I wouldn't want you to have to travel that far to come and see me."

She buried her face in his chest, breathing in his scent that she loved so much. "Thank you."

"It's okay. I was actually starting to miss you."

"Don't leave again. I love you."

"Don't worry, i'd never leave you."

With that, Marco and Star packed up their things and left, locking the hatch. This will forever be their secret place.

Marco hopped on his bike, setting Star on his lap. They rode off to the school to pick up Star's bike.

Once they got there, they kissed again and Star got on her bike.

Now it seemed that since they were dating, they couldn't stay apart.

Turns out, they were more in love with each other than they originally had thought.

************************************************************************

6 Votes and I will double update.

I PROMISE this time.

I'll even start working on it as soon as I publish this one.

I SWEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!

BUT!!!!!!!

Star and Marco Kissed... and they are dating now.

What

The

Shoes!!!!!!!!!!

But

Vote

Comment

Follow!!!

(I follow back!!!!!!)

I love you my Lovelies!!!!!!!

-Sam-