CH.13 Trouble at the Diaz House

So in this chapter, stuff goes down.

I do not own song song is set fire to the rain by Adele enjoy

There may or may not be...

D

E

A

T

H

in this chapter soooooo. It's not graphic or anything so. Alright, read on Lovlies!

******************************************************************

Mr. Diaz's POV. (This is the only time. I SWEAR!)

It has been 2 hours since I kicked Star out of our home. I was staring to feel really bad. My wife locker herself in our room and refuses to come out.

Just then a knock sounded at the front door.

I walked up to it and opened it to reveal the king of Mewni and many of his guards.

"Coming through, coming through." The king said as he pushed past and came into my home.

"You have hurt my daughter, no?" He asked.

"I didn't physically hurt her, no. Emotionally, probably."

"Then you are guilty with the Mewnian crime of assault towards a royale."

"What?! I-I'm not from Mewni how am I supposed to know tha-" 

He cut me off by saying:

"You are still guilty and must be given your punishment."

"What would that punishment be?"

"You will be burned to death and wiped clean from the face of the Earth. Guards! Get 'em!"

The guards rushed out of the house and the king followed close behind.

The yelled something and then the house caught on fire.

Why couldn't I accept the fact that they loved each other?

Now I will die and never get to see my boy grow up to be the man I always knew he could be.

And I blame myself for all these problems.

My wife will die.

I will, too.

And I probably deserve it, but she doesn't.

Then she came rushing down the stairs.

"Honey! The house is on fire!" She screamed.

"I know, it's my fault."

An idea suddenly sparked in my mind and I picked her up bridal style. I may be bound to this house with my punishment, but she isn't.

I walk into Star's room and send her down the escape slide with one last kiss goodbye, and I tell her to remember me, but not to mourn forever. Just run as far as you can.

I kissed her again, said I love you, and watched her disappear from my sight, hearing her loud footsteps running away down the street, her sobs evident, even from up here.

Just then the house collapsed. Pain shot through my body. Heat, pain, and sadness.

Marco was my last thought before my body caught the flames and I burst into a fire along with the house. My life was long, and not very well lived.

I died there, in that burning house, with so many unsolved issues.

***********************************************************

So Marco's mom is who-knows-where, his dad is dead, and Marco and Star are cuddling on a park bench.

Well, sorry for the loss.

He was a jerk though.

#SorryNotSorry.

Update soon my Lovelies!

**Question**

Do you think Marco's dad deserved to die?

Stay awesome my Lovelies!!!!

-Sam-