CH.12 Run Away Together

So I'm so very sorry if my last update caused some feels. This was a major part of the story, and I promise you all they will be fine and it will all get better.

I SWEARZ IT!!!!!!!!!!

But, enjoy this chapter my Lovelies!

*************************************

Marco just hugged her, whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

Even though he was telling her it would be okay, he didn't really know himself.

The question was, would it really be okay?

An idea popped into Marco's head as he was smoothing Star's hair.

"We could run away. Together. And no one would stop us." Marco blurted out his idea without a second thought. The thing was, he didn't regret the thought.

Star looked up at him, her eyes glistening from the tears that were also staining her cheeks.

"What?"

"We could run away. It would be just us. No one to tell us what to do."

"M-Marco, how will we surv-"

He put his finger to her lips, shushing her. "Star, we can't worry. We can just run away without thinking to much into it. If we do that, we won't do it. We will be stuck seeing each other only in school and when I make night time visits. We have to do this Star. If you love me, you will run away with me right now."

"Of course I will run away with you, Marco. I just have to sneak in there and get some stuff."

"Don't worry about that, I'll get it for you. I know the trick to getting in there." Marco winked at her and she giggled. She was happy that she would spend all her time with Marco.

Maybe, just maybe, they will be happier after running away. Where they can be together and not have anyone to stop them from loving each other.

****************************************************************

Did I mention to you guys that I love you?

I really, really, really, REALLY love you?

Because I just want to say I love you.

FOR 1.5K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I can't believe this story has gotten that far. I love you all for that.

Comment your thoughts.

So from now on, I will do a thing where I ask a question about your thoughts on the chapter, and to see who my real fans are, I will dedicate the chapter to the person with the most thoughtful and heart-felt answer down there.

It starts after this and I will wait 2 days before deciding, so you guys can actually comment.

But the question is:

Do you think that they will get in trouble with the police for running away?

Also...

**Reader's Problem of the Week**

Be back soon with another chapter my Lovelies!

-Sam-